Chapter 88- Starry Dialouge

3rd Person pov
Activating Memory Log

Owner of the Memory

ST-Ar 15 or known as Star.

(As the music starts, a hooded figure wearing a white cloak appears from the mist with blonde hair)

Bloodstained Seas

Hidari te ni kakushita negai wa negai no mama de
samenai yume miteta
(The next scene shows the Cleveland sisters preparing themselves to go out for battle as Enterprise looks at them without them noticing)

migi te ni wa kara no kioku daremo shiranai sekai no hate
yamanai ame ni utareteita
(The next scene shows Y/N's memories fast forward from the day he met Ump 40 until he exploded by Darth Vader before it they all caught fire and burned)

mamoritai mono wo mamoreru tsuyosa
(The next scene then shows Vestal playing with Y/N's kids as she sat under a tree while looking towards the horizon)

sore wo shinjirarenakunaru yowasa
(All the factions of Azur Lane and G&K then appeared one by one as Y/N walked on water)

subete wo ukeirete ashita wo sagasu
(Wisdom cubes then surrounded his body as his eyes were closed, seeing a smile of a little girl, it was E-Chan before he opens his eyes as his battle form showed)

Brave shine te wo nobaseba mada
(Y/N and the his squad then rush into battle as it shows the battlefield filled with carnage)

Stay the night kizu darake no yoru
You save my life
(as it flips to the T-Dolls defending the base with M4 leading them along with Elisa as they fired at the Sangvis)

kazashita yaiba no saki ni omoi wo kasaneta
(Y/N was then seen battling Darth Vader alongside Obi Wan Kenobi as he was pushed back. He then takes a deep breath)

inori wa toki wo koete
(Y/N then rushes at Darth Vader as they clashed sabers before an explosion was made as the screen turned white)

Your brave shine...
(A picture of Y/N and his sisters was shown before Y/N's face was burnt off the picture as the music comes to a close)

Back to the story

Opening Memory Log:
Date: May 8th, 2062, 0522 hours

This message is for the AR-Team and Y/N. If you aren't, destroy the message.

Confirming body of log in...

...

...

Confirmed. Welcome, Y/N

Okay, since you got past that fire wall, you must be one of the AR-Team or Y/N. First on the list. M4, I hate you and it wasn't just you, Sop2 is dumb and noisy while M16 is loud and outspoken. As for you Y/N...