Chapter 27- Commander, You Have A Minute?

Erik's Pov

It was like 5 am in the morning and I am still doing work while the other ships are still asleep. We have already Northern Parliament, the 2 Iris factions, and Sargedna Empire, that means more work for me!

Erika: Uhhh... I'm so tired, I need some help and from Edinburgh! Hmm, although, there is one person who could help me.

Time skip
Your Pov

You: Huh? Me, commander?

Erika: Well, not of the entire Azur Lane, but yes, I want you to be commander of a few factions. Doing everything is tiring as it is and I've barely gotten any sleep. *yawn* I'm so tired...

You: Alright, I'll do it. You can take care of Royal Navy, Eagle Union, Iris Libre, and Dragon Empery while I take Iron Blood, Sakura Empire, Northern Parliament, Vichya Dominion, and Sargedna Empire, is that alrigjt with you?

Erika: Yes, that's perfect! Finally, the work has gone down a bit at least. Okay, now, your office will be at Iron Blood but its near the other factions so don't worry.

You: That doesn't seem like a problem. (I wanna hang out with Bismarck and hear Tirpitz's stories of her sister! I should also see Roon, I want hugs)

Erika: Great! You start tomorrow, I'll ask Belfast to make you a commander's outfit, right away!

You: No need, Erika, I'll be back, don't go anywhere!

Erika: Like I am, I got a lot of work to do!

Time skip

You: Alright, I'm back! How do I look? I had this is my wardrobe for a long time, just had to find a time to use it. I used to do cosplay back in my world but I stopped when my sisters passed.

(Did I want to make this? Hell yeah! Do I want to find other images? No

(Did I want to make this? Hell yeah! Do I want to find other images? No. If you're a pokemon fan, you know who this is. )

Erika: I never knew you had a commander's outfit, it looks good on you! Alright, I'll tell Bismarck to bring you to your office.

Erika then calls for Bismarck and she immediately arrived after a few minutes.

Bismarck: Her Kommandant, Y/N, what do you need from me?

You: I'm going to become commander of your faction and some of your other comrades.

Bismarck: Is that true?

Erika: That's correct. He'll be taking Iron Blood, Sakura Empire, Northern Parliament, Vichya Dominion, and Sargedna Empire while being commander.

You: That's right, and you're going to be my secretary!

Bismarck: That's great news. Well, I'll take you to your office now. Edinburgh will bring the documents of our factions to your office right away.

You: That's good. Alright then, lead the way, Bismarck.