Chapter 70-Bodyguards and married wives of the Cruiser, Team D.E.F.Y

??? Pov

???/???: AAAAHHHH!!!

2 girls have been sent down by some sort of portal as lightning crashes down, showing 2 girls who wore G&K uniforms.

???: Where are we, why are we in the forest?!

???: Beats me, first thing was that we ran away to find Y/N, the next is that we may have been isekai'd or whatever kind of thing that Y/N always talked about when he was at G&K

The blonde girl was AN-94 while the white haired one was AK-12, two of G&K's most elite girls and for some reason, the two were isekai'd like Y/N and the others. The next morning, they were walking around in the woods trying to find help since they were low on ammo.

AN-94: Now that I think about it, the Sangvis haven't been active ever since they stopped sending their goons, think they perished or something?

AK-12: It is strange but it did happen to the AR Team, the 404 Team, Negev, and SPAS, even Y/N disappeared before them. *sigh* If only he left a note, I wouldn't be so worried.

AN-94: It's been months and we never saw him. I'm going to get him for this...

AK-12: Don't worry, we'll find him. Besides, we're the first girls he married~ You even agreed that he can marry other girls too.

AN-94: Uh huh...

The two heard grumbling as they then hid in the bushes to see who was making that sound, it was HK416 and G11

416: Walk yourself, G11!

G11: I'm so tired~ I need something to eat...

416: Why you little! If Y/N was here, I'd leave you in the forest!

The 2 girls were then shocked.

AK-12: Are somewhere in some sort of foreign land?! Those two look just like HK416 and G11!

AN-94: Seriously?! This is no time for jokes!