Chapter 39- Hurt my daughter, nothing matters to me.

Your Pov

It was a hot summer day, and I haven't felt this hot since the last time I stepped on metal when it was the afternoon.

You: It's getting hot in here...

Vestal: So take off all your clothes~

You: *shocked* V-Vestal, how bold of you...

Vestal: Oh come on Y/N, when was the last time we had sex together, hm? If I'm not wrong, about 3 months since, I've been getting pretty lonely...

You: I can't right now, Vestal, I have work right now, maybe some other time.

Vestal: You seem tense, when was the last time you masturbated?

You: Never, the last I ejaculated was when I did it with Hornet, which was a month back. But forget that, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be running my ass around the base from Enterprise!

Vestal: What did I do again exactly?

You: You took my sperm and gave it to Akashi which Prinz Eugen then gave her egg to Akashi to make Eugen-Chan! Enterprise thought that I made love with her and that I cheated on her!

Flash back.

You: AAAHHH! It wasn't me, Akashi and Vestal did it!!

Enterprise: I DONT CARE, YOU HAD A LEGITIMATE CHILD AND HAD SEX WITH OTHER GIRLS BEFORE ME!!! I THOUGHT YOU CARED FOR ME!!

Enterprise had equipped her riggings and sent her aircrafts to get Y/N.

Back to the present...

You: I had to give her 5 rounds of love before she had to calm down...

Vestal: That was for me and you to have a child. Since ship girls can't get pregnant, we can make one with a male's semen and an egg from a ship girl along with a wisdom cube.

You: I do not get this reproduction thing at all. So sex is basically just a stress reliever?

Vestal: That's correct, NOW COME HERE ABD GIVE ME SOME SUGAR BABY!!

Time skip after 10 rounds later and

You: Ugh... I'm exhausted... oh yeah, next week is the day of that singing competition. Hehe, I'm going to win. Oh yeah, Perisca said that she made me something for the competition.

I then went to Perisca's lab where I saw her making something inside 4 test tubes.

Perisca: Ah, you're just in time son. I heard that you're going to perform later on so, I made you a special gift.

Perisca then opens the tubes to reveal four bodies of... me?!

You: Explain, now.

Perisca: Since you're half T-Doll, you can use dummy linking. Dummy linking is for all T-dolls can do, even Elisa. Of course, the maximum dummies you can control is four.