Chapter 23- The Land Of Snow

Your Pov

As Hornet and I were in our way to the Soviet Union I mean the Northern Parliament, it was very quiet between me and her, did I do something wrong?

You: Hey, Hornet, you okay, girl?

Hornet: Huh? Oh, yeah, just tired. Also, I completely forgot to bring extra winter clothes!

You: You are a girl who wears a cloak, a black bra and tight shorts as a casual wear everyday, so, I understand that you forgot to bring one. Come on, cow girl, I'll make you some hot chocolate.

Hornet: Yeah, that sounds better than freezing out here.

Hornet and I then went to my ship's mess Hall I started to make some hot chocolate. While doing so, I noticed that Hornet was staring off into space again. I wonder what she's thinking about?

Hornet's Pov

Lately, I've been having the same dream, even when I'm not asleep, I still see it, something simple, but makes my heart ache. In front of me we're 2 people, those 2 people are dear to me... Very dear to me, one was Enterprise and the other was... Y/N. But those 2 are always going somewhere. As I watch then leave, I'm always thinking the same thing... If I could be at Y/N's side, would I be able to walk beside him and my sister? Do I really like him as someone I love? Am I really worthy to walk beside him? Just thinking about me fills my heart with so much pain and while thinking about it, the vision ends and plays again on loop, adding more pain to my heart.

(I may be a simp for Prinz Eugen, but you gotta love your cow girls too

(I may be a simp for Prinz Eugen, but you gotta love your cow girls too. Hornet deserves more

Dream Hornet: Can I really stand by your side as an equal and by your side, Y/N?

Dream Y/N:... I'm not able to give you an answer, you must choose where it will lead to.

Your Pov

After finishing the hot chocolate, Hornet was still in deep thought. I wonder what she's think about?

You: Hornet, Hornet.

Hornet: Y-Y/N?! W-What do you need of me?

You:... Have you ever let your hair down?

Hornet: That's what you're going to ask me about?!

You: Yes.

Hornet: Well, I do, but only when I go to bed and not as a normal thing.

You: Well, I want to see you without pigtails, I'm very curious about your hair let down.

Hornet:... Fine, but I'm only showing this to you and no one else.

Hornet undoes her pigtails as I was amazed by the hair length.