Chapter 50: Victims of Infamy

Your Pov

After being released from the Gulag, I looked at the time and the date as I remembered I was staying over at someone's place today.

You: Ah that's right, I need to visit her today. I'll inform Cleveland and the others about this. "Hey, Enterprise, Cleveland, I'll be spending the night with you know who"

A while later, they responded.

Enterprise: "I understand, make sure she's happy alright? She wasn't the luckiest ships and one of the ones who experienced her fall after a long year of service"

Cleveland: "Try not to take advantage of her or else her older sister will kill you for trying to have your way with her"

You: "Hey! I'm not that kind of person!" Never mind, I hope she hasn't cooked dinner yet.

I then rushed towards her home. Unlike most ships, she isn't one who fought a lot during the Second World War. When I came home, she was already cooking.

You: Pardon me.

???: Welcome, you sure took your time

You: Yeah, the Northern Parliament ships accused me for sexual harassment but it was all a false alarm thanks to the new ship Volga

Arizona: I'm happy to hear that... I won't stop crying if you would be in jail for that... however, I knew that you wouldn't do such a thing.

You: Yeah.

As I sat down, Arizona then started to cry again.

You: Arizona, your tears again...

Arizona: I'm sorry... Ah, no, I'm just a little afraid... 'What if Y/N doesn't come back again like the day he died?'... I can't stop my tears just thinking about it...

You: As a man I refuse to cry these tears are just flowing by itself!

Arizona: Sometimes it's okay to cry, even for boys.

You: Ah forget it, Arizona, I promise you that I won't allow that day to happen to you again, I swear it on my life!

Arizona: You won't let that day happen again' you say? ...Thank you. Those are the words that resonated with my heart the most in my life... I believe in you!