Chapter 21- Cooking Competition! Eagle Vs Turkey!

Your Pov

After finishing that song piece, I turned around to see my class in tears and amazement.

You: Was I that good?

Cleveland: *sniff* It was beautiful! I didn't know that your voice could be so angelic!

You: Thank you, I'll take that compliment! Anyways, want me to play another?

Everyone: Yes!

You: Alright, one that I made myself then, Ama no Jaku.

3rd Person Pov

As Y/N played his song, Friedrich again sent the song to the whole school so that everyone can hear it. Bataan, who was in English class knew what song this was.

Bataan: Kaya, pinapatugtog niya ang kanta nang hindi niya nailigtas ang kanyang mga kapatid na babae....(So, he's playing the song when he couldn't save his sisters... )

With the Cleveland sisters and Friedrich, they picked up a sad tone in Y/N's song.

Monty: (I can feel it... Y/N, this song was for us, wasn't it?)

Columbia: (Pain, tears, everything that says negative is inside of this song... Y/N, I want to cheer you up later on with the best from me)

Friedrich: (He really is a good brother to his sisters.)

When Y/N finished, he heard crying again and looked to see that it was his class.

You: I didn't say it was a happy song, I just said that I'll play. Now, let's continue with our lesson, shall we?

Time skip

When class ended, Y/N and his sisters went to Enterprise who was taking care of E-Chan.

You: Enty, E-Chan, I'm home!

Enterprise: Oh, hey Y/N, how was class?

Denver: Wow, not even the Legendary Grey Ghost can take care of a younger version of herself

Enterprise: What did you expect?! It was so sudden for me and Y/N, I barely have any experience! *sigh* I should next time give her to Belfast while in school.

You: Then again Enty, *whispers* You're marrying me soon, so it's best to get some experience right now as a mother.

Enterprise: On second thought, I'll keep on babysitting E-Chan unless I'm on missions or training. Now, (E-Chan hold Enty's mouth) I need to tell off this little rascal.