Chapter 76- A Canvas of Sweets

For my boi NEROSAMADA

Your Pov

I felt buying some sweets today since I felt really happy. My kids were born healthy and I can move on from E-Chan. Well, sort of. Anyways, I always wanted to taste Dunkerque's sweets. I heard they are the best however, when I arrived, there wasn't anything and the destroyers were complaining about there not being anything

You: What's going on?

Cleveland: Oh, Y/N, morning! Well, we wanted to grab some sweets but Dunkerque still hasn't restored them yet and it's been a while since she last restored them

Akashi: Sorry to have to keep you waiting for it nya... some stuff happened and we still haven't gotten anything, nya. I'll let you all know when a new batch comes in, just be patient nya.

Cleveland: Then I'll just take some normal candy, thanks Akashi.

You: I see. Well, where does she usually cook?

Akashi: Nya? Well, she's always cooking in the food and consumer classroom. It's the only place where it has multiple tables nya.

You: I see, thank you, Akashi

Dunkerque's Pov

The next batch that I made recently was ready

The next batch that I made recently was ready. I took them out of the oven as I let out a sigh

Dunkerque: I wonder if these ones will do...?

I took a bite out of one but it tastes the same, it's good but it felt like something was missing. I was supposed to bring these to Akashi, but... my sweets haven't been tasting very good recently... Even if these appeal to the kids, I want Y/N to like them as well...

Dunkerque: Nope, something isn't right here, something's missing...

You: Dunkerque, are in here?

Dunkerque: Y-Y/N!

You: You were so focused that you didn't even see me or notice me enter the room, I had to call for your name

Dunkerque: S-Sorry, I've just obsessed with making sweets as of the moment. A-Anyways, what can I do for you?

You: I was just looking for you. You seem to be putting a lot of work into this, mind if I have one?

Dunkerque: No! I-I mean... sure, help yourself...

Why did I yell at him? Oh, it must be the fatigue getting to me. He then bit into the cookie as his eyes widened, does that mean he liked it?

You: It's good. By the way, I haven't seen any of. Your sweets at the shop today, what's up?

Dunkerque: Yeah... I was trying to make a lot of new sweets on Akashi's request... I feel as if my sweets don't taste the same as I've been making them... I can't sell them half baked cookies... anyways, back to my question! Why are you here?