Chapter 19- My Little E

Your Pov

After hooking up, E-Chan's ship to mine and Enterprise's, Arizona, Horand, and my sisters were asking who the little Enterprise was.

You: Well, this is E-Chan, the CVN-65 Aircraft Carrier of the Gerald R Ford Class. Or saying, Enterprise's daughter.

Hornet: So, I'm like an auntie to E-Chan now?

You: Yeah, along with Yorky. I'll explain everything once we get back, and when she wakes up and why I call her my daughter.

Columbia: Looks like Y/N has became a dad before he even reached 18 or losing his virginity. ~ Hehe, lucky you.

You: Hmph!

Time skip

As soon as the 7 of us got back, I got tackled by Vestal, Prinz Eugen, Prinz Heinrich, Z23, Laffey, Bismarck, and Roon. As they stopped hugging me, they saw E-Chan who was still unconscious.

Prinz Eugen: Y/N, who's that?

You: I'll tell you later, alright? I would like to see the commander. Vestal, mind giving her treatment?

Vestal: Alright, but what about you? You might have suffered some damages, let me take a look.

You: I'm fine, you may look at my ship for now. I need to see Erika, right now, is she up?

Roon: Yes, she is currently working right now.

You: Thanks!

I then ran to the Commander's office. I tried to knock, but nothing happened, no response from Erika. I did this a few times before I decided to kick down the door.

You: Shikikan!!

You: Shikikan!!

Erika: Eek!! Don't scare me like that, Y/N, have you ever heard of knocking?!

You: You didn't even answered me, so, I kicked down the door.

Erika: But at least yell or something! Anyways, it's good to see you back again at Azur Lane, a lot of ships were worried about you.

You: Sorry, Vichya Dominion and Iris Libre kept me as prisoner. Oh yeah, they will be coming here for an alliance for Azur Lane in a week.

Erika: Well, that's good. Anyways, what being you here besides kicking my door down.

You *breathes in* I have a daughter with Enterprise...

Erika:...

You:...

Erika: Hahahah!!! OH my, hahaha! Good one, Y/N!

You: Did I stutter?

Erika: Eh? You're serious? Since when did you both had sex?!

You: We didn't! She came from my world, along with another, I'm still a virgin!