Chapter 25- Little Y/N

Your Pov

Good thing is that I didn't get killed for drinking, good thing as well, Hornet was showing her long hair now more often.

Cleveland: Here Y/N, some tea, Belfast said that this tea is good for you.

You: Thanks, Aneki.

Cleveland: I'm a girl!

You: I'm just teasing you, no need to be so angry, after all, I'm still here.

I then drank the tea with a few sips, but something felt wrong about it, my breath was uneasy and my body temperature is increasing.

You: Cleveland, what did you... Put in this...

Cleveland: I didn't put anything, it's normal tea, Belfast told me that it was.

You: Well that was a lie-

3rd Person Pov

Y/N couldn't finish his sentence as his body suddenly vanished and his clothes were still there. Cleveland panicked and called her sisters.

Columbia: I thought that he was with you?!

Cleveland: He was but he suddenly vanished with his clothes still here, his body is gone!

Monty: Not again, I'm not losing him!

Denver: Calm down, Monty, if he disappeared, he couldn't be far, could he?

Just then, Y/N's clothes started to move a bit as came out a female who looked not older than 3 years old.

Cleveland: Is

Cleveland: Is... That Y/N?!

Denver: That's because he is a girl and with white hair too!

Monty: He's.... SO CUTE!! Look at how innocent he is, those cat ears, I could hug him forever!!

Columbia: I know he's cute and all as as a girl but focus here, we need to find out who made him a child! But first, we should bring him to Erika.

The 4 sisters then brought Y/N to the commander who was shocked to see Y/N as a child again and a different gender.

Erika: This really is a problem, with Y/N being a child, he barely knows anything and we lost our strongest ship. Enterprise, Vestal, Akagi, anyone that's close to Y/N will freak out that Y/N is a female and a child, we cannot let them know.

???: I think I know what happened.