Chapter 24- Northern Nights

Your Pov

I woke up with a huge hungover and a headache. Well, that's what I get for eating too much food that contains alcohol and Vodka. I felt something lying in me so I lifted the covers to see Avrora.

You: (This old ship is very bold, if Enterprise or Vestal wer here, they would kill her, even Monty would do something like this.)

Avrora: *yawn* Morning Y/N, did you sleep well?

You: I guess I did, why are you sleeping with me, and in my room as well?

Avrora: What are you talking about? This is my room, I didn't want to wake you sp I just placed you on my bed.

You: That doesn't explain why we're you sleeping with me.

Avrora: You looked so cozy, just like my pet bear so I couldn't resist to just curl up and hug you.

You: I don't see that as a reason. Come on, I'm hungry, you can help me with choosing some food.

Avrora: With pleasure.

Time skip by Yandere Avrora (can't believe that this exists.)

(Well something is harder than diamonds and its not the shield hero)

While Avrora was getting my food, I saw Hornet eating alone. She then sees me and looks away.

You: Monring Hornet!

Hornet: Hmph!

You: Eh? Hornet, did I do something wrong again to you?

Hornet: You left me alone in your ship while also sleeping with Avrora! I wanted that too but NOO! You had to go off on your own like that!

You: I'm sorry?

Hornet: At times you are smart, but also very stupid at the same time, you're such a big doofus.

You: Ouch. Okay, I'm sorry then, I'll make it up to you when we get back, alright? For now, let's focus on getting Rossiya to join us?

Hornet: Fine. Looks like Gangut wants to talk to you.

Gangut: Y/N, my good buddy! Why didn't you tell us that you were drinking with Avrora?! I wanted to join too!

Hornet: You went to drink?! Your sisters are going to kill you!

You: Just don't tell them, Monty will punish me if she finds out and I don't want to know what will Cleveland Aneki will do to me!

Your View

Imaginary Cleveland : You drank alcohol when you clearly knew that you were underaged, what do you have to say for yourself?!?!

You: Please have mercy, it was Avrora who spiked my drink!!

Imaginary Monty: That's not a valid answer. Now dear brother, it's time for your punishment~