Chapter 78- The Butterfly Incident

A boy was running away from somewhere in the rain, obviously injured on his arm and eyes

A boy was running away from somewhere in the rain, obviously injured on his arm and eyes. His eyes had knife marks which disabled his sight while his arm was limp. He had to depend on his hearing which was terrible due to the sound of the rain. He then lost all of his energy as he fell to his knees. However, someone was there coincidentally. She belonged to G&K.

Ump 40: Could he be the one that Lyco and Perisca were talking about?

Ump 40: Could he be the one that Lyco and Perisca were talking about? ... he does look a little like something they would make along with his hair. Let's see all T-Dolls have the mark

Ump 40 looks around his nape to find a "Sangvis Ferri" logo and trademark, meaning he was authentic and was the person they were talking about

Ump 40: Alright, I'll take him to somewhere safe!

Ump 40 picked up the boy's body to a safe place. She sets up a fire and treats his wounds. Luckily, they aren't severe so she placed bandages to stop the bleeding, thus living.

You: ...

Ump 40: Morning sleepy head!

You: Where... am I?

Ump 40: Nowhere important right now. Anyways, I am UMP 40, nice to meet you, and you are?

You: ... Y/N, Cleveland Class Ship... USS... Manchester...

Ump 40: Ah, so a Ship boy, got it! Oh yeah, here, eat this, it should give you some energy back.

You: Thank you.... 40-San...

As Y/N drinks and eats the food that UMP 40 gave him, the T-Doll was salty at what the formality was.

Ump 40: No no, no "San" is needed. Just call me 40 Onee-Chan, okay~?

You: Mm...Ump 40 Onee-Chan...

Ump 40: So, how old are you? Well, from creation dates.

You: ... 2 years ago.

Ump 40: Ah, I see, I guess I am older than you, but just by a few years, hehe~

You: ...

Ump 40: Sorry if this brings up a sensitive topic but what is the sea like? I've never been there before so I'm just dying from curiosity!