Chapter 46: The bold one

Your Pov

As things went back to normal, I semi-retired from fighting at sea due to my heart condition. Erika allowed me to go on missions but not the hard ones. As for Hipper, she's been getting annoyed that she has to hear 3 Prinz Eugens everyday, it became a living nightmare. As for Enterprise...

Enterprise: I'm retiring.

You: Eh?!

Enterprise: I want to become a full-time house wife for you, Y/N, now that you're semi retired.

You:Yeah but Eagle Union will lose their Grey Ghost and one of their strongest soldiers, is that really okay?

Enterprise: Yes, it will okay. Besides, not only Iron Blood got an Ultra Rare ship, Royal Navy, Northern Parliament, Sakura Empire, and Eagle Union are all getting new ships too. Even Warspite and San Diego got a retrofit.

You: That's nice to hear.

Enterprise: Y/N, are you still mad at your sisters?

You: Of course, they had driven me to leave Azur Lane.

Enterprise: ... Do you want me to do something with it?

You: No, it's fine. Is Vestal retiring too?

Enterprise: No, since Akashi and Shiranrui have their own business, Vestal is still needed as a Medical ship.

You:Also, nice outfit, suits you rather than your battle uniform.

Enterprise: Thanks, I picked it out for you. You said one time that I had to try different things so here I am now.

You: After our battle with the Sirens. Enterprise, what do you want to do?

Enterprise: I'll probably stick with you. I feel the safest out of battle when I'm with you. Will you... take me along with you?

You: Of course , who knows, we can travel the world together, just the two of us.

Enterprise: Just the two of us... yeah, I'd like that. Then let's make a promise. As soon as we defeat the sirens, we'll travel the world.

You: Hehe, I promise.

I then kissed Enterprise on the lips as we both embraced it and laid down on the couch. We dived in for a while until someone just had to ruin the fun, it was Tirpitz.

Tirpitz: Sorry to disturb you from your make out session, but I'll need to borrow Y/N for a minute.

You: Sure, I'll be back Enty!

Enterprise: That boy...

While walking with Tirpitz, she latched onto my arm as I blush a bit.

You: Tirpitz, how much did you see?

Tirpitz: Everything. You know, I was very jealous when you kissed Enterprise. That's why I brought you out...

You: I see. Then want to do it later?~