Chapter 13 - My Angel

(I kinda gave up on August Von Parseval since I have no idea how to put her but she'll be in your Harem, don't worry, the main girl will be confirmed here, it's not Arizona nor August Von Parseval .)

Also, with the more increasing yanderes, should this be a Yandere book? If so, give me a name, the title is just a temporary one.

Your Pov

When we destroyed the Siren camp, Roon and Prinz Eugen wouldn't let me go as Roon hugged me nonstop while Eugen tugged my arm into her... Assets. When we got back, they were still tugging my arm.

Cleveland: Y/N! Are you okay? Did the Sirens do anything bad?

You: I'm fine, I'm not a baby anymore. As for the mission, it was a great success.

Monty: Why is Prinz Eugen and Roon holding your arms and so close to you?

Roon: Aww~ Is the little pest annoyed that her brother likes me more than you?

Prinz Eugen: Looks like someone is jealous~ Don't worry, Montpelier, we won't take your brother from you, *whisper to Monty* Because I'll be the one to take him and claim him as mine.

Monty: You wouldn't dare!

Prinz Eugen: Oh really? Tonight, I'll strike, just kidding~~

???: Y/N-Chan! There you are, I've missed you!

You: Heinrich-Chan! *hugs Heinrich*

Heinrich: Y/N-Chan!! I'm so happy to see you too! Eisen-Kun was really lonely when you weren't here that he wouldn't even go out for walks. Come on, let's do something fun and take out Eisen for a walk.

You: Sorry, but I need to report the mission to Erika, maybe later? Come on, Eugen, Friedrich, Roon.

Prinz Eugen: Actually, I'll stay with Heinrich here, making a report is always boring.

You: O-Oh, alright then, see you later then, Eugen.

Prinz Eugen's Pov

Heinrich: *sigh* Y/N-Chan is always so nice, I wish that I can go on missions like you, Eugen.

I then pulled Heinrich's tie as I forced her to look at me as I was angry at her.

Prinz Eugen: Listen here you little shit, you better stay away from my Y/N if you know what's good for you.

Heinrich: W-What are you talking about?! You can't just take Y/N!

Prinz Eugen: Do you really think that I care about your problem? I have been waiting for a Ray of hope for years, putting up a fake face for so long. I will not let my Sun Prince be taken by someone who exposes her under boobs like a fashion trend!

Heinrich: I should be saying the same thing. I want Y/N as well, how do you suggest we settle this?

Prinz Eugen: I knew that this would happen. Well, I think that his sister, Montpelier has fallen in love with him to. I suggest a harem.