{Chapter 13}

-Destiny-

"Let me mark you," he said softly, holding my hands with his own.

I gulped slightly and looked up at him with frighten eyes. "Um.."

His eyes softened, and he pulled me into his arms. "I'm sorry, darling. I didn't mean to frighten you, but I really need to do this, for both of our safeties."

"I know, but will it hurt much?" I asked, slightly shaken at the thought of the painful bite.

He smiled softly at me and pulled me in for a tight yet soothing hug, purring into my ear. His hands rubbed my back slowly, calming me down gradually.

"I would never do anything to you that would hurt you to a great extent. The bite itself will pinch just a tad, but after that, my love for you will flow into your body, numbing any pain that your body reacts to by the bite. You would then feel nothing but soothing pleasure," he explained to me, kissing my cheek tenderly.

I thought about his words for a moment. I knew that throughout my life, Leo had never done anything to hurt me. He had never hurt me both physically and emotionally. No matter what the pack said about me, he never agreed with them. It was his love for me that kept me going and each and every day. If not for his love and my parents support, who knows if I would even be alive at this point. I knew how important the marking step would be for us, as he did explain it all to me in debt. We would be connected by both mind and soul, having no secrets what-so-ever between us. His personal life would become my own. But was I ready for such a commitment between us both? Was I really prepared?

"Leo...I," I began, pulling away from him and staring into his eyes, a unique color like my own. Such a sparkling silver shade he had.

"Yes, my dear?" he pondered, his voice breathy with slight excitement.

I smiled so lovingly up at him. "I'm ready, Leonardo. Mark me as yours."

His eyes suddenly darkened to become a darker shade of gray, his smile becoming very heated. "My pleasure."

He pushed me backwards onto the bed, pinning my arms above my head with his left arm. I gasped in air as he nuzzled the crook of my neck, showering it in various kisses and nips. His right hand moved to hold my face, as he leaned up and kissed me with such a raw passion. I responded back to him as he deepened the kiss, trailing his kisses down my jawline and to my neck, where he once again kissed all over the crook of my neck.

"Stop me if it does hurt," he growled out softly, causing me to stifle a moan.

"No...keep...going," I sighed out, wishing they he didn't have my arms pinned up so that I could run my fingers through his dark hair.

I felt the kissing continue, much to my liking. Leo made me feel so wanted...so loved. It made a surge of happiness explode from within me, causing a slight smile to form on my face. The mocking and teasing that I had to endure in the pack was well worth it, for in the end, I was rewarded with my soul mate, my Leonardo.

"Ready?" Leo whispered against my neck, licking the spot where he would mark me to keep it from becoming infected.

I nodded, almost silently gasping for air. "I am, my love. I'm ready."

Feeling a smile form on his lips against my neck, I relaxed slightly, not worrying about any pain that would soon come. I could hear the slight sheathing sound of his canines appearing as his wolf took control. The sharp, pointed fangs scraped lightly against my skin, causing a shiver to run throughout my entire body. Soon, I felt the canines pierce into my skin, causing a small whimper of pain to escape my mouth. However, it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be.

A bright light shone throughout our darkened bedroom, causing me to shut my eyes tightly. Leo seemed oblivious of the light as he dug his fangs deeper and deeper into my skin, making sure that my mark would be as noticeable as possible, or at least that's what I'm assuming.

And then, the most amazing feeling ran through each vein of my entire body. It was the feeling of a cherished love, a wanting to be with a significant other. It was Leo's love for me that was pouring into my body, and it was indeed very strong. I gasped loudly at the wonderful sensation, a smile forming on my face. It made me feel so relieved that Leonardo had such a strong love for me. It reassured me that he would never leave me, no matter what.

Finally, I felt the pressure of Leo's fierce canines escape my body, leaving me with such an empty feeling. His left arm removed its hold on my own arms as it joined his right arm in holding me close to him. It was over, and I now officially belonged to Leonardo Firewrath. I wouldn't have to experience such an event again until we mate for the first time on the night of our ceremony. The thought of us doing something such as that brought a heated blush upon my cheeks.

I moved some of Leo's hair out of his now silver eyes, smiling fondly up at him. "I love you."

He smiled down at me and kissed me softly. "I love you too."

He held me close as we snuggled into each other's embraces. We were now a step closer into becoming one bonded soul, and the thought of it brought a smile upon my cheeks. I heard the soft and steady breathing of my mate beside me, who was snuggled into me as if I were his teddy bear. It almost caused me to giggle, but I didn't want to disturb him. After all, he had a very important day tomorrow, as tomorrow was his first day of his first well-paying job. I played with his hair as I became more and more sleepy.

"My love...always."

A/N hey guys! I hope that you all really enjoyed the chapter!

Shout-outs to: DRAGONEYE720 and PTX-FOBlover2014 for commenting last chapter!

Question of the day:
What do you want to do after high school, or what do you want to be?
{I want to be a novelist :3}

Please:

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Spread