{Epilogue}

-Destiny-

A few years have passed since I had successfully won the third World War. My daughter, Rinna, was thriving in her young toddler life. She was only three years of age, but already she had shown great promises of becoming a woman of great intelligence. What saddens me is the fact that Rinna is identical looking towards her father, who I miss terribly. It took me months to get over the loss of my treasured mate, the only living being who kept me going during me hellish childhood. If it wasn't for the fact that I had a child to remember him by, I would have died long ago.

I had heard from Dux that Phoenix had given birth to a baby boy a month or so before my own birth. She was suffering as much as I with her own loss, and it still remains strange how I pity her, though the answer to why I do so is quite obvious.

Today happens to be my nineteenth birthday, and my Fated Council friends have informed me that they have a special gift for me, though I couldn't possible know what it could be.

I was interrupted of my thoughts when my daughter spilled her juice all over her pink butterfly shirt.

"Oopsy. Sorry Mommy," she said as she looked me in the eyes with her familiar silver eyes.

I smiled at her and picked her up, carrying her to her room. Once inside her room, I changed her shirt, switching it to a red shirt with a fairy on it. The shirt happened to remind me of the war, yet I still find it my favorite shirt for her. I smiled when she giggled.

"Mommy! You're tickling me!" she squealed out, laughing loudly now.

I giggled along with her, kissing her cheek before picking her up again. However, we were interrupted when a blast of light surrounded us, transporting us to the one place that I could only think of.

"Destiny! And little Rinna! It's good to see you all!" Fortis exclaimed as he brought us in for a tight hug.

Rinna laughed at him while I merely smiled. He parted from us, a large smile now on his face.

"Are you ready to see your present? To be honest, I would really call it a present for the both of you," he admitted.

I raised my brows in curiosity. "Really? How so?"

He didn't say anything, only taking my hand and leading me down a hallway. When we entered the room, I saw Dux and Pax sitting on a couch with another man. He seemed so familiar as well, but due to the dark lighting, I couldn't make out his face.

Suddenly, Fortis switched on the lights, and the three clapped happily. "Happy birthday Destiny Emerald Firewrath!"

I gasped when I finally saw the man that was sitting  beside Pax and Dux. He was a man that I thought I would never see again, the father of my child.

"L...Leo?!"

A/N BOOM!!! And there it is!! Thank you guys super so much for reading my book! I really really really really really appreciate all of the positive comments and all of the votes! Just thank you guys so much for reading my book!

Now I'm going to start writing my real book! I already have it planned out!

A real question: Would you guys want me to put my real book on wattpad for you guys to read? It will probably be a once a week or once every two weeks update due to the chapters being long since it will be a book that I am publishing lol. So let me know if you guys want me to put my real book on wattpad.

Please do the final:

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Spread!!