{Chapter 15}

-Destiny-

I sighed. It was rather boring without Leonardo pacing around the house, ranting about how Nix chewed up this or how Nix scratched up that. I was becoming rather bored, waiting for him to return home from his new job as I read a novel. At least the novel was a grand one, a story of how a heroic peasant boy saved the princess from total desecration by a dragon of the Fire Mountains. It had every genre that I so dearly enjoyed: romance, fantasy, and adventure! There was no other source of entertainment that I enjoyed more than a wonderful novel such as this.

I giggled at the tickling sensation coming from my side. Nix was curled up against me, but she seemed to have a knack for wanting to nuzzle into my arm. Her whiskers and fur tickled me greatly, but I simply couldn't make her stop. It was too adorable! They way she purred forced myself to refrain from aweing her.

"Nix, that tickles!" I giggled out, swatting at her as I could no longer handle the torture.

She glanced up at me and licked her nose, meowing softly before hopping off of the couch and walking towards where her food and water bowl were. I shook my head, smiling and returning to my amazing novel.

When I got around chapter eleven, the front door to our cabin slammed open, revealing a very disheveled looking Leonardo. My eyes widened slightly in worry as I sat my book down and ran over to him. Caressing his cheek gently, I helped him inside and closed the door back.

"Leo! What happened to you?!" I asked frantically.

He simply sighed loudly and fell onto the couch, letting out a soft sigh of relief.

I crouched down before him and soothed my fingers through his hair, singing to him softly. He always told me, ever since I was a little girl, that my singing voice always had a way of calming people down. Once, I was told by him that we passed by an arguing couple while I was singing one of my nursery rhyme songs, and right as I passed them, they grew softer and ceased from arguing at all.

"Leo, please tell me what happened," I softly begged him, kissing his forehead softly.

He frowned and refrained from meeting my eyes with his own. "The majority of the workers in the mail-room respect me as their new manager. All except one that is."

"Who?" I asked.

"He goes by the name of Carter. No one knows his real name because he only reveals that information to those who he 'deems worthy'. But anyways, I tried reasoning with the guy...multiple times actually. In the end, I got locked inside a storage room after getting a few punches to the face. He's pretty strong for a human, that Carter," he mumbled out, nuzzling into my hand that was playing with his hair.

I pouted and kissed his cheek, "Why didn't you fight back?"

Leo chuckled. "Emmy, I am a fully grown Alpha Lycan. I could easily kill the guy with one swing. The last thing we both need is for me to end up in jail."

"Oh...right," I cringed out, blushing madly.

"But I do know something that would cheer me up," he replied, sitting up on the couch.

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And what would that be?"

He smirked and leaned in towards me. "Well, first off, I would like a kiss."

I smiled slightly and closed the gap between us, kissing his soft, full lips. A low growl sounded from his chest as he wrapped his arms around me, picking me up and setting me down on his lap, not even breaking our kiss. The kiss deepened as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling us as close as we possibly could go. He broke the kiss, but he continued to trail kisses down my jaw and towards my neck, where my mark displayed openly. It was no longer a simple piercing of two Alpha Lycan fangs. Over the course of just twenty-four hours, it had developed into such a beautiful and unique tattoo. It consisted of a wolf paw-print which had a wing extending from its right. I had never seen such a marking before on any other marked female.

He kissed my mark once, twice. I sighed in content from the pleasurable feeling that his kisses were giving me. However, all too soon, he leaned back, a satisfied smirk upon his face.

"There's something else that I really want to do right now, actually," he admitted, nuzzling into my hair.

I giggled when his nose tickled me. "Okay, what is it?"

He stood up and placed me back down on the couch, and he pointed toward the front door. "My wolf needs a run, and I was wondering if you wanted-"

"A wolfie-back ride!" I cheered out, jumping up from my seat and rushing over to my mate.

He laughed and shook his head in amusement. "I knew you would say that. I'm willingly offering you a chance to ride the sexy wolf express."

I wrinkled my nose up at the cheesy expression. "The...'sexy wolf express'?"

"Oh, just come on," he chuckled out, opening the door and running out, possibly to find a tree to change behind.

I smiled brightly and walked out of the house, closing the door behind me. I walked towards the forest, knowing that Leo was somewhere shifting. Suddenly, I was tackled to the ground by a giant, heavy chocolate colored wolf with shining silver eyes. I glared up at him, but I only ended up slobbered on by his enormous wolf tongue. This was disgusting.

Wiping off his saliva, I wiggled out from underneath him. "Was that really necessary, Leo?"

My only reply from him was a simple bark, which I should have expected considering he was in his wolf form after all.

I smiled and suddenly jumped on top of his back, wrapping my arms around his fat wolf head. "March on, my trusty steed!"

Growling playfully, he took off at full speed. My surroundings passed by me a an overall blur, colors a mixture of green, brown, and blue. Excitement filled me up as I laughed in joy. The wind felt so wonderful as it blew past me, contrasting from this overly warm day.

"This is awesome!" I shouted into the air, squealing when Leo leaped over a fallen tree.

Suddenly, the colors around me started to fade. One color, just one color was gaining above all the rest. White. I began to see nothing but white. The wind had also ceased to exist. For a moment, I thought that Leonardo had stopped for a quick rest. However, my face paled greatly as I glanced down, realizing that I was no longer on Leo. The white that surrounded me began to suffocate me just as my dream did.

But where was I?

A/N Hey Guys! I hope that you guys loved this chapter!

Question of the day:

Where do you think Destiny is at?

{Russia?! Oooo! Maybe Mars!! No? Ah, man!}

Please:

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share

Spread!! :3

P.S.-The pic up top is what Destiny's mark looks like!