~Ending Explained~

Hello, wonderful humans!

If you so call yourself wonderful...or human.

I decided that after nearly two years since the ending of this...weird, weird book, I owe all of you an explanation about my really strange ending.

If you don't remember, (which I doubt it based on the rage) the book ended with Leo somehow coming back from the dead. However, I never explained how he came back or if he was able to return to Earth with Destiny and Rinna.

In fact, there are a lot of questions that I left unanswered, and here's why.

I did a little experiment with this book. I wanted to create an open-ending. It serves the same purpose as an open-ended question.

Instead of, "What's your favorite color?"

"Oh, mine is blue!"

It's more like, "Why do you think Donald Trump is, by far, the best president America has ever had?"

"Well...wait, best? Who even thinks that?? ...besides everyone where I live...*cries*."

So yeah... That was similar to this ending.

For example, a more common (closed) ending would be:

And Prince Bartholomew loved the peasant Petunia so much, he married her, and they lived to have sixty children. The end

I wanted to create a story ending that gave you lovelies the opportunity to fill in the missing pieces on your own. To create theories that fit in your own imaginary land. An example:

Instead of listening to his father's advice to marry Princess Influenza, Prince Bartholomew ran to Petunia's door.

Then there are questions left unanswered. Who the heckle is Princess Influenza? She sounds like a pretty sick gal...my puns.

But anyways...I should have explained myself. And yes, there are real books with cliff hanger endings that never get sequels because the authors intend for the books to remain filled with questions. It's all apart of the mystery.

But...I decided that I will answer all of the questions that everyone wants. Or, at least, the ones I remember.

1. How the fudge diaper cakes is Leo alive?!

Simple. The Creator decided to reward Destiny for her hard work and saving the world...and all of that cheesy stuff. In all seriousness, he's not actually alive alive. It's just his soul. But it will be explained more in a question further down.

2. Why did Leo take so long to come back?!

Rinna was a toddler when he came back. He didn't get to see his baby girl grow up. Boo hoo! Well, at least he's back. The Creator knows what he's doing. Chill. The whole "his time is different from our time" biblical saying if you must.

3. Can Leo go back to Earth?

Of course...NOT! He's technically dead. The angelic beings have a realm that's sort of the midpoint between Earth and the afterlife. Leo is there as a visible soul. He was taken from the afterlife and into the realm where his soul could still remain visible. He doesn't have a body anymore. But Destiny is angelic herself. And her child is half angelic. So they can visit him. It's...bittersweet.

4. So...are Rinna and the son of Phoenix and ole Freddy boi mates?

You... you do realize that they are cousins, right? That's incest on so many levels. I'm sure some of you think I'm okay with pedophilia due to Destiny and Leo's age difference, but I'm not. In the American state I live in, 16 is our 18...no joke. Its okay for a grown man to have sex with girls 16 and up here...so I just see a 16 year old and a 24 year old as a normal couple.

I live where its pretty normal to see teen girls with guys in their 30s and 40s, so....0_0

I'm actually the oddball where I live because I'm 19 and with a 16 year old. (He's going to be 17 next month. We are 2 years and 4 months apart...so...yeah)

Its weird to be a girl and the older one here...to the point where we've gotten horrible and annoying comments and...wait, you guys don't need to know about this...

MOVING ON!

So if you guys have ANYMORE questions about the story, just ask me in the comments, and I will answer as soon as I can.

I didn't expect you guys to just know the answers to my open ending. It was just for theories.  I just decided to give you some so that you can rest easy now.

Zzz zzz

Anyways, thank you for reading the story!

If you don't know, my current werewolf book is called The Mute Alpha. I haven't updated it in a while, BUT I am updating it this week! Finally...

Also, I'm working on my first, legit book. It's called Queen of the Mages, and the first draft will be available on wattpad pretty soon.

You guys rock. Not as good as Bowie, but ...I'm just gonna leave.