Part 27

Here friends went up next and they were crying so much that I could not understand what they were saying most if the time. It was starting to get darker now as the funeral finished .

Everyone had written on small pieces of coloured paper and placed it in the jar with her. Memory's and loving words were placed in, some people stayed around some people said some kind words and moved away from her.

While people were eatting me and the boys went down to the lake and out in a boat. The river was covered in flowers and the sun shimmered off the water making it almost clear.

People started standing on the edge if the river with lanterns and wine glasses waiting and watching some confused as to what was happening . Me beau and jai looked at each other and nodded.

" you do it " jai said here ring his head to me and patting me on the back. I felt a hot tear roll down my cheek and hit the jar and I lifted off the lid. I tilled it towards the water and let the ash slowly pore out in the the river. I watched as the fray powder started to flout down the river with the flowers and the notes. I tipped until the whole jar was empty and then sat back in the boat. Tears rolled down my face but I made no sounds. Suddenly a bright light came from the river side as everyone cast away there lantern in to the sky.

I sat on the boat until her remands had floated all the way down the river until I could not see them any more. It was hard to think that was her, a great ash flouting in a river. It was dark now and all the lanterns had gone. I put my hand though my hair in frustration. I felt anger build up in me . I started crying for real now as loud as I wanted. I sounded like a 3 year old having a strop, but I did not care. I cried until I couldn't cry anymore.

Now I go to the river as much as I can. I sing by it and hope she can here me. At first it hard hard to know she was gone. I would cry and not eat for days weeks. But it's getting Easier. I have not had any girl friend or crushes. It feels weird that I should love anyone because I still love her. I have decided I want to be a doctor yes I know a doctor. I want to help people like her make them better but that probably won't happen.

She was my little infinity, my little mirrocal and I am happy to have loved an angle the most beautiful and loving angle.