the boys next door part 6

i woke up with a pain in my stomach and walked down stairs and grabbed the pills off the side and took to. Matt came down stairs and offered to make me breakfast.i was not hungry so i just asked for toast and went and got changed.i put on high wasted shorts with a black crop top witch said sup on it.i put on a Benni and walked in to the bathroom and did my make up.i walked back down stairs and ate my toast witch was pretty cold by now.

" have you had your pills"mum said and i nodded.i felt really sleepy even tho i had a great night sleep.

"I'm going to see Luke and show him my bucket list"i said and walked out of the kitchen.i put on black converse and walked to Luke's house.beau opened the door and i hugged him and walked in side.Luke came over and kissed my head and i sat with him and the dinner table.

"so you feeling okay"he asked me and i smiled

" I'm sleepy but fine,its what the pills do to you they make you sleepy and they also strengthen the hair roots in your hair so it does not fall out"i said sounding excited."i did my bucket list"i said and handed Luke a peace of paper"he read it out load.

"1.to go punting down the lake. 2. bye a dog 3.go on a romantic date 4.jump out a plane 5.watch the sun set on the beach. 6.go surfing 7.meet as many people as possible 8.have a heart shaped pizza delivered for me 9. spend a hole day with Luke jai and beau mucking about and filming youtube videos 10. to though loo roll around the neighbourhood and lastly 11 to bet cancer" Luke had a tear in his eyes as he read the last one

'I'm not sure about the meting as meay people as possible,because when i die i don't want to hurt any body"

"don't say your going to die your not going to die"he said with anger in his voice was tears gathered in his eyes.

"Luke, I'm probably going to, and I'm a bomb. one day i am going to die and hurt everyone i love and i want to meat people but I'm scared I'm going to hurt people" i said as a tear rolled down my cheek

"no you will be more remembered"he said and kissed me

"that's the one on the bucket list you will defiantly do"he said and i grabbed his hand."well we can go to the beach tomorrow just you and me if you want"he said and i nodded in agreement

"witch one"i asked as he looked down at the list"

"the one that says bet cancer because you are stronger than this thing rachie" he said and i smiled

"but i don't have to rush it,I'm not critical so i will be with us for a long time"

"rachie your stronger than this, you will be able to add to the bucket list, cancer will not bet you"he said and he hugged me.god i loved him.he kissed me and jai walked in

"get a fucking room "he said and we parted."you feeling okay"he said and i nodded.I'm getting pissed off, that people keep asking me if I'm okay or not.i chilled with them and then went home and slept until it got dark. i had to check in at the hospital in 2 days and i just hope nothing has got worse.mum woke me up and 7 for my pills and then i slept until the next morning.i felt better this morning,less sleepy.

i got up and grabbed my beach bag and put a towel,sun cream and a bottle of water in it and grabbed my brothers gopro. i put on my black shorts with a white floaty top that had long arms and the back was long.i put on a black bikini on under my clothes witch was strapless. i tyed my hair up in a messy bun and put on water proof mascara and eye liner and walked down stairs and took my pills and put them in my bag. i ate breakfast and got my phone. 

a car horn beeped from out side and i left a note for mum and walked out the door. i got in the car with Luke and the boys and we drove to the locale beach.it was hot about 34 degrees and we found a spot on the beach.it was not very busy so we lay are towel out and i put my beach bag down.Luke put his next to mine and turned to me.