the boys next door part 3

i gave him tissues and he put his head back.i got out the ani septic and put it on some tissues and heis nose had stopped bleeding. he wipped his nose under the tap so all the blood came off and then sat staring at me.

"  ok this might hurt a bit" i said as i went towards the cut by his eye

lukes POV

see touched my face with the whip and it burnt like crazy. i wanted to pull away but wanted it to be over soon as well. her consentrating face is so cute. i know were friends but i have always fancyed her i have always wanted her to be mine, but so has beau. he is older than her cant he see that. also jai likes her as well so i want to get in there first.

"oh that cuts done" she said and tipped more of the liquid on to the whipe and went to go and touch the cut on my eyebrow when i grabbed her top. she looked confused

" it really hurts sorry" i said and she smiled and touched the cut with the whip and it burnt like crazy. i pulled away and she looked guilty

" no its fine it just hurts." i said and she gave me a sipathetic look.

" im almost done"  she said and i grabbed her free hand for suport.

"ok im done" she said. she probably though i was a baby but it really hurt

" so you still up for the part" i said and she smiled at me

" oh i had an idea, i could sleep over at your house, like we normally do and then just spend the day ar your house and then go to the party. ill sneek out the house"

" um but where will you sleep" i ask her kinda hoping she would say my bed, but not for that just to cuddle like we normally did.

" um dont mind, on the couch in your room, where ever" she said and i smiled at her

" thank you for making me beautiful" i said and kissed her head

" you already were beautiful" she said and i could not help but smile.

RACHELS POV

oh shit what did i just say. mabye he does not like me. he flashed his smile and he walked over to my window and climbed out.

" ill see you in a coule of hours." i shouted out the window. i got packed ready to go and brough two outfits to wear to the party. i went down stairs and eat dinner. after about 4 hours it was dark so i climbed out of my window and down the drain pipe. it wa sabout 9 oclock and i ran to there back door that luke left open for me. he was waiting there and we went into the siting room and all the boys were there.

" um were all going to sleep down here" luke said and i nodded in agreement.i sat on the sofa inbetween beau and luke. i pulled my legs up to my cheast and leaned agenst lukes shoulder. beau gleared at us and i looked at beau.

" you okay" i said and he looked at the tv

" yer in fine, you seem to be really confortable" he sia dna di lened of luke.

" beau i was just leaning on him, that does not mean anything,it means im confrortable" he looked back at me and smiled and i leaned back on luke.i felt lukes arm around my back and rested on the other side of the sofa. we watched tv until like 12 nd then i was sleepy. i went in to there bathrooman dput on shorts and i vest top and tyed my hait in a messy bun. i took off my make up and put back on a tinny bit of mascara and waked back in to the room.

beau was not in th room and all the others were asleep apart from jai how kept falling asleep and waking up.i sat back down on the sofa with my head oh the arm rest and my legs on lukes lap. he drew circles on my ankel and it sent chills upmy leg.i shut  my eyes until i hurd moment and turned to see jai get up and walk towards the door.

" night, sleep well" i said and he smiled and left the room.i looked at luke who was looking at me again. i put my hands over my face and i felt hands around my wrists and my hands got pulled away from  my face.

" dont cover that pretty face" he said which made me blush.

" you should go to bed" i sai dand sat up

" i am staying here " he sai dand i rolled my eyes. i leaned back on his shoulde and could fel myself slowing sliping in and out of sleep.

LUKES POV

she is so peaceful when she sleeps.i lifed her up and slowly placed her head on the coach. i span her legs sound so they were along the sofa. i lifted back up her head and sat on the sofa and her head rested on my legs. i put my legs on the been bag infront of me and slid down the sofa so her head was resting on my cheast. i put my fingers though her long hair and though if she felt the same. i slowly drifted off to sleep.