part 18

it had been two weeks and the boys were getting really excited about the world tour. were travaling around europe first witch im really excited about becouse i have never been out of the country before.

i had not got better or worse so the doctor gave me purmition to go but my perants were not so sure.

"rachie we need to talk about this" my mum said and she made me sit at the kitchem table. dad had stopped working becouse he wanted to spend more time with me so most of the late two weeks were family days. great

" MUM IM GOING THATS IT"i snapped and i stood up from the table

"sit down younge lady"my mum shouted and pointed to the chair i had stood up from. i took a deep breath and i clenched my fists, turned on my heal and sat back down on the table.

" we want you to be with us more than your friends okay" no way. she does not get it, i had spent the late two weeks with my family. dont get me wrong i did enjoy it but i did not see luk efor most of that time.

"mum i love you all okay but i would only be away for anout 6 mounth and im fine really i feel normal and if anything happens i will come staright home okay." mum still looked diapointed that i wanted to spend more time with my boyfriend than her.

"okay we will think about it"she said and i nodded and went up stairs. i took my pills and luke called me 

"hey babe if your felling up to it were rehursing in 20 miuets so you can come and watch and i could teach you the best friends dance"

"yep sure come pick me up" i said and ran down stairs. i put on flip flops and grabbed a biscuet from the kitchen.

" bye dad" i said and left the house before someone could give me a lecture about being with the family.

i hurd beeps going down the street and sure enough it was the boys. there was not enough seats so i had to sit on beaus lap. "morning beautiful"luke said and pecked my lips as the car sped off. i though beau might be driving a bit more carefully becouse of what happened last time. we got to a studio and all the boys jumped out and beau gave me a piggy back in to the foya

"um the janoskians recording and dancing" ship said to the lady and lent on the desk

" right though there " the lady said and she pointed to double doors. they led to a massaive stage and a man wearing shorts clapped as we came in

"omg there are the future stars" okay a bit camp ( theres noting wronge with being camp) we all walked up on stage.

'oh hello darling it so nice to finally meet you, i am your coriografure and i willl listen to your opinions and its going to be perfect" he clapped his hands again and sent me off the stage as i was not in the band.

"okay boys we will start with the best friends dance and"

"no we have are own dance for that mate" skip said and the man looked a bit pissed off

"oh okay dance away"he said and strutted off the stage like a male deer. the music started playing and when it got to the coruse the boys stared the dance with was umm diffrent ( if you have not seen there dance to bestfriends look it up on youtube.) i could not hold in my laughter and there intructor kept glearing at me.

"rachie come up ill teach it to you" i ran up on stage and luke and jai showed me the dance moves witch were a bit ummm well you can probablly guess there the janoskians. luke span me around at the end and the intructor was getting pissed off. 

"okay boys time for some real work, okay next song real girl eat cake chop chop" the man clapped his hands and turned up the music. the boys kinda new what they were doing becouse they had had 3 rehursles already.