Part 24

i walked down the drive way and whipped away my tears as i walked in to the house.

'mum' i managed to say and as i walked in to the kitchen beau jai and mum were sitting around the table all there eyes red with tears.

"im so sorry darling' my mum said as she hugged me.

"how did you all know' i said sound confused.

"the hospital called us just after you left and'

"so you did not call me or anything"i said raing my voice

beau flipped at me "WE THOUGHT YOU HAD RUN AWAY BECOUSE YOU WERE PISSED ABOUT RACHIE DYING OKAY, WE HAD NO IDEA WHERE YOU WERE' Beau shouted a she stood up from the table

" BEAU SHE DIED AND YOU DID NOT EVEN SEND ME A TEXT, SHE IS MY GIRL FRIEND AND I LOVE HER AND NOW SHES GONE"

"WE ALL LOVED HER OKAY, WE ALL MISS HER THIS IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU, JUST BECOUSE YOU GOT RACHIE DOES NOT ,MEAN WE CANT MISS HER AS WELL'

'SHUT UP " jai shouted with tears streaming down his face "she would not want us to fight. jai said as he pushed me away from beau before i punched him in the face. i felt anger building up inside of me and i wanted to hit someone

" i just want to die"i said while crying hesericly i covered my face in my hands "i hate this life why cant i just die rachie has been taken from me so what is my point"

" shut up shut up dont speek like that okay just dont" my mum said as she hugged me"just go up stairs and sleep. i nodded and hugged her. i walked up the stairs and went to unlock my phone when a picture of me and rachie poped up we were in france kissing infront of the efultower. i hovered my finger over the screen until i though my phone at my bed in anger. i whipped my face dry and throw off my beanie.i was so confused with anger and sad and it had finally hit me that see had gone. she was never coming back. i lay on my bed and staired at the screen on my phone. i just looked at the picture if us looking so happy i never wanted this to happen to her, why rachie.

i slowly felt my eye lids grow sleepyer and sleepier but i forced them to open and look at rachies face.

"i love you"i said and i locked the screen of my phone and fored my eyes shut.

i woke up the next moring and sat up. i felt nothing, i felt numb. i had no emotios. i put on a grey jumper with black jeans and a black beanie becouse i could not be bothered to do my hair. i herd the door bell ring and i looked toward the door of my room waiting to hear the door being answered but nothing happened.

"is some body going to get that"i shouted as i opened my door. no one replyed and i herd the dooor bell ring again.

i decided to leave the room and i walke down stairs and answered the door. i opened it to rachies mum and dad. her mum was clutching a tissue and had red eyes and her dad looked like he was holding in the sad ness for his wife.

"hello luke how are you " i did not want to reply how did they think i was feeling.but they were going though the same thing as me.

"okay not that great, um would you like to come in"

"um no no we just wanted to ask you something.' i nodded and she carryed on " rachel, rachel has been cromated just like she asked to be and we would like you to organise the funeral, i think you knew are dauther better that we did so we though you should be the one to plan it. we have made a guest list but you can invite all her friends and stuff"

"i would love to"i said. we said good bye and i shut the door behind me. i did not want to think about her death and not being here, but i had to face it that i had to offically say good bye i wanted it to be special and all she would have wanted.

i saw mum and she gave me a small smile as i walked in to the kitchen

"i am planning rachies funearl and im okay with it becouse i have to let go but not forget her"

"you will never forget her we will never forget her, she changed you for the better boy"my mum said and hugged me. i went up to my room and told jai what i had told mum and he helped me with ideas on how to send her off.