the boys next door part 2

i woke up with the ligh shining thouth the window. i rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. i took my hair out of the brade and let it fall below my belly botton. 

i put on high wasted shorts and a white floaty top. i puton sandles and some rope bracklets that jai got me ages ago and went in to the bathroom. i put on fandation, eye liner, mascara and blush and went over to my phone and it was ringing. i looked at the caller ID and it was luke.

" hey" i said and he replyed instantly

" hey when you coming"

" now i said and hung up. i walked dowm in to the kitchen and matt wa sitting there eating toast with some wired spread on it.

"im going out tell mum" i said as i walked towards the door

"mum wants us to unpack"matt shouted back at me but i kept walking

" i dont care about mum" i said and slambed the door and started walking to the brooks house. i new the root there like the back of my hand and plus they live like a couple of houses down.

i got to the door and knocked to see beau

he looked me up and down with wide eyes

" hey um good morning um" 

" beau can i come in" he stopped looking at me and moved aside and let me in to his house. his mum was sitting reading a news paper.

"hello who is this" she said and me and beau lookd at her confused

" um its me rachel" she stood upshocked and then ran over to me. she was move of a mum to me than my really one.

" omg you have gotten so beautiful, you moved back thats brilliant, the boys would not stop talking about you" she said as luke came down the stairs and looked me up and down like beau did.

" um hey rachie " he said and walked over to me. " um jai is going to catch up with us so we can go ahead" i nodded and followed him out the door. i waved good bye to his mum and then started walking away from his house.

" um rachie you look, you look really nice" he said as he blushed and scratched the back of his head

" you dont look to bad yourself" i said and nudged him. he smiled again at me and i almost melted. we kept walking towards the bench in the park where we filmed so many of aare youtube vidoes.

" i missed this bench" i said as he sat on it an di sat next to him"

" did you miss it as much as you missed me " he said 

" yer i might have missed it more than you" i might have missed it more than you.

" theres a party tommorrow nigh at charlies house, you could come with me you know as a friend if you want" he started playing with his hands and he would not look at me, why os he being so shake around me.

" i would love to" i said an dhe smiled at me again, that killer smile. i wanted to be with him. in his arms, oh god thisis so odd hes mt bed friend but im strating to get feelings for him.

" can i come to your house before to get ready or i will bewaring a jumper with jeans" i sai dand he smiled.

"i have missed you, just being here it was not the same." he siad and i leant on him.

: i missed you to" i hurd a noise in the back ground and turned to see beau kicking a bin and punching the gate. what the fuck was wrong with him. i ran over to him but he kept kicking the bin and punching the wall

" beau stop your going to hurt your self" i sai dbuthe kept punching the wall." BEAU , BEAU BEAU" i screamed at him. he went to go punch the wall again but i step infront of him so he did not punch. he just stood there with his fist back and all his mucles tenced. he had blood on his nuckles from where he had punched the wall but he seemed okay.

his body slowly calmed down and he rested his head on my shoulder. i rappe my arms around his waist and rubbed his back

" beau whats the matter, what happened" i said but he did not respond he just rapped his arms around me and h=w ehugged for a while until  i let go and he lent agenst the walll." beau pleaes tell me what happened" i said and he slid down the wall and sat on the floor.

" its okay, i just got soangry and i did not want to take itout on mum so i came out here "he said an di rubbed his back again

" hey its okay, you just cant let your anger get the better of you." i said and he got back up. jamie daniel and jai came running over. jai smiled at me and i could not help but smile back.

skip hugged me and we all walked over to the bench. there was not enough room for all of us so i went to sit on the floor. luke pated on his lap so i sat onhis legs and lent back on his shoulder. jai was glaring at us but i ignored him.

" we should film a vidio, becoise rachels here so yer" luke said

" yer but its not a day we film a fucking vidio" skip shouted out

" but rachie here at were at the bench you nob so we can film one and then just post it on the day we are ment ot post." skip looked confused but jai ran and got the camera and set it up infont of the bench. i got out the shot and beau did the intro.

" sup, we are doing a ask the jansokians and we are doing a question and answer with this beautiful bitch rachel" he said and i walked in and lay across all the boys an dthen go tup and sat on lukes alap like before.

" they is not enough room on the bench so rachie is using luke as a chair okay its time for the questions" beau said.

" okay first question, do you look for in a girl" luke looked at me and then back at the camera

" um pretty eyes, is just like us, and is just a fun, lovely person to be around." he said and poke d me and i almost fell of him

"luke that was deep and we all know who your descibing" jai said and looked at the grounded. i hoped of lukes lap and walked around the back of the bench an dsat on the back an dput my legs between beau and jai. luke kinda looked pissed i moved but i was going to move back in a bit.

" so rachel what do you look forin a boy" jai asked and luke stared at me looking for a awser.

" um, nice,funny,likes to cuddle, gets me pizza and just makes me laugh beocuse smiles are pretty" i said and luke smiled at ne and i jumped back off the back of the bench and sat back on his lap.

" you just could not stay away" he sai dand i punched him in the leg.we answered a coulpe more questions and it got to the last one.

" who can do the handstand for the longest" beau sat and jai stood up and so did luke they began to hand stand and they were doing well until beau flicked luke in the nuts and he fell righ on to his face and slapped the floor. we all started laughing but then i relised he was acually hurt. i walked up to him and he had cuts on his face and  a bleeding nose.

"omg luke your acuallly bleeding" i said and he sat up. i went to touch hes face when beau pushed him and said

" you pussy get up"then he looked at his afce and relised he was acually quite hurt." oh shit sorry man"i stood luke up and looked at his face.he had a cut on his face near his eyes and his eye brow was bleeding and so was his noes.

" ill take him to my house, we have a big medical kit, and mums not there so." they all nodded and started walking towards my house.

"rachie you dont need to do this, ill be fine"

" no luke you always look after me, i need to look after you now" i said and he smiled and tilled his head back to try and stop the blood coming form his nose.we got to my house and went though the back door and up to my room. i took him in to my bath roomand sat him on the side and got the medical kit out. i hope i can help him