part 9

the nurse came in early and said i could leave when my mum came. she gave me a chat about the oxygen and i new everything because the doctor had told me but i had to listen again. i got changed in to legging and i gray jumper.i went to the toilets and put on mascara and concealer. i cant wait to get out of here. i put the back pack on with my oxygen tube in on my back and sat in the waiting room.people stared at me because of the tube in my noes and i felt horrible and embarrassed. mum walked in with dad and i hugged them both and got in the car.

we drove up to the drive way and Luke and all the boys were standing out side are house. i put the back pack back on my back and jumped out of the car.Luke ran up to me and slowly hugged me remembering i had just come out of a operation. i walked over to the other boys and they eyes kept going from the tube in my nose to my eyes. i hugged them and we all went in side. mum made tea and we sat around the island .

"stop looking at the tube "i said and all there eyes went from the tube to the floor.

"sorry "jai said and i nodded.

"its only for a week"i said and we carried on eating. 

"you can go get the dog tomorrow"mum said and dad looked at her

"no we have a meeting"he said and Luke butted in

"Ill take her"mum thanked him and the boys left apart from  Luke. we sat on the sofa enjoying each others company.

" i love you Rachel even with a tube on your face and my kidney in you"he said and i laughed.i kissed him and he rapped him arms around me."how long until your able to like go out and ran and stuff"he said and i lanced are fingers

" about 6 to 7 weeks maybe"i said and he kissed my head and got up.

" i better go love you"he said and walked out the house.i took the tube out of my nose and it was easier to breath almost normal but i had to listen to the doctor.i put it back on and went up stairs. i took my pills and changed the air tube.i lay there breathing in the plastic air until i fell asleep.

i woke up and got changed in to a jannoskians hoodie and leggings. i went in to the bathroom and just put on foundation and mascara because i was getting annoyed with the tube, it was getting in the way. i was getting really pissed off so i put on the back pack and i went down stairs and mum was there. i got out the bread and toasted it. i went to go get the jam when i could not reach

. Rachel stop ill get it". i did not listen to her and kept on reaching "Rachel stop your going to hurt your self

"MUM I'M FINE YOU DON'T NEED TO BABY ME I'M STILL A TEENAGER AND CAN DO THINGS FOR MY SELF"I  snapped at her and left the house leaving my toast.i went to Luke's and we got in his car and drove to the pet shop. there was only one black retriever left. i walked over to it and it started sniffing my hand it was so cute and i wanted to cuddle it.it made my heart melt straight away and i new it was the one. the lady gave it to us and Luke put it on the lead and passed the lead to me. we were walking down the street and i could feel eyes on me.

"Luke people are staring"i said and he took my hand

"no there staring at your beauty"he said and i rolled my eyes

we walked back to my house and matt started playing with the dog.mum seemed happy with it and the name. i wanted to call it alfie and she agreaed but its nick name is lettice.there was a knock at the door and i opened it to see nash cameron and hayes. i hugged them all and they all stared at the tube in my nose and the trolly i was pulling around with me but then smiled at me. i hate being like this its making me sad and angry and i want to rip the tubes out of my noes.

"im so happy your okay how are you feeling" i was about to answer when nash butted in

"rachel fine and im pretty sure she is tired of talking about hospital and how she feels "he said.thank god some one understands what in going though.they said hi to my mum and we went out and sat bye the lake. nash wheeled my oxygen tank for me witch was sweet but made me feel like i was being babyed again. we all sat by the river and looked at the sun.

" your party was amazing and the boat rides were so funny"hayes aid and i smiled at him.

"im pissed off i cant run around with you guys and that im difren that i have canser i just want to be normal"i said and cameron put his armaround me. 

"but if you were normal you would be boring"nash said and i laughed"ill text luke to get him over if you want"

"and the boys as well"i said and he nodded and started texting. i rolled my oxygen tank over to the edge and took off my shoes and duncked my feet in the cold river. about 5 minuets later we hurd shouting and i knew it was the boys. thay were all on there bikes and were shouting as they cycled towards us. they all stopped bye the river and luke hugged me.i wanted to go on the bikes with them but no i cant i have fucking cancer, i said to my self but kept smiling. 

"lets play truth or dare"said skip and everyone agreed so i went along with it. i sat between luke and nash and we started.

"okay ladys first rachel"skip said and pointed to me"truth or dare"

"um truth" i said and he stared rubbing his chin

"um who was your first kiss"

"um when i was 7 i was sitting on a bench with my best friend and he just kissed me"i said and there were some giggles from people and we carryed on playing.

"okay luke truth or dare"luke picked dare as expected

"okay i dare you to kiss rachel" skip said and luke pulled his hood up and pulled it across my face and started kissing me. everyone stayed silent and skip laughed

"i asked you to kiss her not fucking make out with her"he said and i giggled. i sat on lukes lap and he rapped his arms around me and his chin on my shoulder. we played for about half an hour and we did some crazy things like jump in the lake and skip went up and asked my mum how her overys were. it was hulerious and i was so happy but all that was going to change.