the boys next door part 4

RACHELS POV

i woke up and saw Luke asleep next to me. he was so cute when he slept. i sat up and went into the bathroom. i put back on the clothes i was wearing yesterday and put on my make up. i walked back in to the room and sat by Luke. i nudged his arm and he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"what time is it" i said and shoved his face in the pillow.

" its almost 10 and I'm going to wake up the other boys" i said and jumped off the sofa and ran up the stairs. i walked in to jais room and jumped on his bed

" wake up " i shouted in his ear and i sat next to him on the bed. i lent agents the bed frame and he would not move." jai get up come on its almost 10" i said and he still doing not move.

"jai get the fuck up " i said and jumped on him. he pushed me off him and sat up on his bed and rubbed his eyes.

"morning beautiful" he said and i rolled my eyes and walked out of the room.Luke was up and had changed clothes. i sat down at the table and he made toast.i suddenly got a headache witch was not like me.

" this is very unlike you" i said as he sat down and passed me a plate with scrambled eggs on toast.

" well I've changed" he said and i smiled. we ate are food and looked at my phone. i had 3 missed calls from mum so i decided to call her.it went straight to answer phone

" hi mum its me, i left early this morning and I'm not going to be back until late because i have a party um bye" i said and then hung up.i walked back in to the house and we decided what we were going to do today.

LATER ON IN THE AFTERNOON

it was an hour and a half before the party but i wanted to get ready. i was at the boys house and they were playing fifa so i thought it was a good time to shower.i was in the shower as quickly as i possible could and put on yoga pants and a shirt which was to big for me. i sat in fount of Luke's mirror and circled my hair and did my make up. i put on black eyeliner,mascara eye shadow and pail lip stick.  i put on a black body con with black heels which were not to high and put on black stud earrings and put on in my carlig piercing. Luke came in to get ready and i saw him in the mirror.

"wow hi" he said and i span around "you look amazing" he said and i felt my cheeks blushing.i left the room so he could change and beau stopped walking up the stairs when he saw me.

"hey beautiful"

"shut up beau your alot older than me" i said and i pushed his face.after about 15 minuets Luke came out and was wearing skinny jeans with a tight top and looked hot.

"may i " he said and he took me down and walked me down the stairs.

it was time to go so we all got in to beaus car and started driving to the party. its only a couple of houses down so we can walk back. it was a sques in the back.their was 6 of us and there was 5 seats.i sat in the back and had to share a set with jai. Daniel and Jamie were in the front. 

"well this is close"jai said and i laughed."you look lovely" he said and i could feel lukes eyes staring at us.why is he so jealous.we got to the party and hoped out of the car. i text mum to tell her i was fine and then stood in the middle of the boys and we walked in to the house.it was a sick party. there was lights and drinks and the howl house was filled with people. we went in to the kitchen and took one shot and had bottles of beer. 

i felt some one grab my hand and turned to realize it was Luke.

"should we go dance,the boys don't want to but i do"he said and i grabbed his hand and pulled him in to the living room.we started dance like idiots.