the boys next door part 7

i woke up and was about to open the blinds when i remembered what Luke had said.butterflies entered my stomach and i have no idea what he could be doing.i could hear voices out side and i had to move away from the window before i looked.i walked down stairs and mum was reading a letter with tears in her eyes.she saw me and put the paper in her book and shut the cover.

"you okay"i asked her and she nodded

"don't worry about me, enjoy your day" she said and i took my pills.i ate breakfast and wired my self up to the drip because i though i might be doing more moving around to day and less eating. after about two hours got off the drip and went in to my wardrobe. i put on denim shorts with a brown belt. i put on a black crop top and a red checkered top and a black beanie with the 5 seconds of summer sign on it. i put on high risers and went in to the bathroom. i put on eye liner with mascara and made my lases as long as passable. i put on foundation and blusher and skin coloured lip stick.i walked back in to my room and sat on twitter.

Luke had twitted a picture of me and him and said #prayforrachel it was trending world wide and i had so many followers. i spent the next hour following people and retweeting people my hands hurt. it was about 11 30 when i got a text from Luke.

"stay in your room in going to come get you."i took my pills for mid day and i herd foot steps up the stairs.Luke came though the door and i hugged him

"i cant tell you how excited in am i cant even"i said and he pulled out a blind fold and i turned around so i could tie around my head.i felt his hand grab mine and i could not see any thing. i felt hands around my legs and Luke picked me up and carried me down stairs. he opened the front door and he made me walk to the bottom of my drive way and then stopped me. i could here movement around me and Luke's hand on my blind fold.

"okay three two one"he said and about 20 people were stood infrount of me and party poppers went off and flouted down to the floor and everyone shouted

" surprise Rachel" i started blushing and hugged Luke. the trees all had fairy lights and lanterns in them. there was two big ass bouncy castle and a candy floss machine in the middle of the field. there was a massive bbq sumo resealing costumes and carroky on the other side. and a coconut shy and a big photo boof.

"omg you did this for me,how did you"

"they did this for me because I'm giving them my kidney"he said and i was in shock

"that mean i can have your kidney"i said and though me self at him. he smiled and so did everyone else. we were about to part when beau ran over to us and joined in the hug and soon every one joined in even the people i did not know.two boys with bright blue eyes came over to me and hugged me.

"hey were Nash and Hayes its really nice to meet you,Luke never shuts up about you on face time"he said and Luke punched him.a girl came over and she was called mahogany and i met carter Aaron and Taylor.

"hey in Cameron nashs best friend and this is Matt" the tall boy said as Nash jumped on him witch made me laugh.

" Rachel i need to set up something ill be back in a second i love you"Luke said and ran towards the river.

"hey lets go on the bouncy castle"Nash said and grabbed my hand

"okay but we might need to take it easy because of my kidney"he looked at me and stopped us before we got on the castle

"omg I'm so sorry i forgot you just look so healthy :he said and i got on the castle and he followed me.we all bounced and i met more people call jc and kian and kian liked to make crab faces.Nash kept double bouncing me so i would fly in the air.i could not stop laughing it was the most fun i had had in ages. luke and beau came on the castle as well and we took a selfie.i started to get a headache so i got off the castle and so did luke nash hayes cameron and jc.we went over to the photo boof and got are pictures taken only one strip came out so we had to go in it about 6 times.