Chapter 6

Liam's P.O.V.

Whatever small, miniscule amount of hope I had that Isabelle didn't hate me flew out the window as soon as Delia opened her mouth. I was so angry as I walked back to my flat after a few hours of mindless wandering, that I wanted to just kill someone.

I walked through the door and said, "Delia I hope you're happy."

She looked at me as I continued, "You just ruined it. I was getting to her, I was so close to getting her to trust me, maybe fall for me, and you just ruined it!"

"For your information," she said sharply as she stood up to stand in front of me. "I just fixed everything for you. You're welcome."

"What?" I asked.

"Well maybe if you'd have stayed, you'd have known that I went to her flat and we talked. And I told her if she needed someone to talk to, she should talk to you. I made you seem desirable to her. But if you don't want that I guess I can talk to her again."

I blinked at the ginger girl with ferocity in her eyes.

"Thank you," I finally got out.

"You're welcome," she said turning to go sit next to Zayn.

"OK I'm lost. I hate being lost," Claire said.

"Yeah I want details," Danielle said.

"Details?" I asked. "On what?"

"On Isabelle," Eleanor spoke up. "Every single piece of information."

"Well she's my dance partner," I said sitting next to Niall on the couch. "I didn't know exactly what she thought of me until we got paired for competition. Then we had to talk and her body language was telling me she didn't like me. I asked her why she hated me and she asked me why I thought I was so cool because I was in One Direction. She said she grew up with Harry and he was pig-headed and arrogant and the rest of us must be the same way.

"She left and then the next week, I asked her to come over to work on our routine today. And now here we are," I finished.

They were all silent for a moment before Harry said, "Am I really pig-headed and arrogant?"

"Absolutely not," Claire jumped to his aide immediately.

"I know you're all expecting me to say he is but I'm not," Delia said. "You definitely aren't Harry."

I wasn't concentrating on any conversation that evening. All I could think about was Isabelle and how I was going to possibly win her over.

"And you end with the dip," Gigi finished. "And that's the whole routine. So try the dip now."

I took Isabelle and spun her before dipping her so her head was nearly on the ground.

"OK the dip is good, but the audience needs to feel the passion," Gigi said. "I want you to dip as well Liam. Bring your bodies together, just like your normal stance. I want you to feel the others breathing the same way."

I saw her cheeks flushed red as brought myself closer to her. I had to smile a little at her embarrassment.

"Good," Gigi said in approval. "Keep working on it."

I straightened up and noticed the noticeable blush creeping across Isabelle's face.

"You don't have to be embarrassed," I smiled at her reassuringly.

"I'm not embarrassed," she said sharply.

"Alright," I backed off. "Do you want to come over this weekend and work on it?"