Chapter 22

Liam's P.O.V.

"Liam Payne I'm going to kill you!"

I looked to where Delia's voice was coming from as she raced into my hotel room, Zayn right behind her. I had a moment of vision before she pushed me to the floor and I had to protect my face as she began smacking and hitting me all over.

"OW! Delia cut it-OW! Delia st-OW! What did I-OW do?" I managed to get out before Zayn pulled her off of me.

"Let me go Zayn," she said dangerously as I stood up wincing from the soreness on my side.

"What did I do to deserve that?" I asked.

"After all I did for you Liam Payne," she started as she wrenched herself free from Zayn's grip. "You go and just leave her in the dust."

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Don't play stupid," she snapped. "She told me! She knows! She saw the pictures and she's heartbroken."

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused as ever.

"Oh my God!" she yelled in frustration. "The pictures of you and this 'new girl' you're moving on with!"

"I'm not moving on with anyone!" I defended myself. "What are you-,"

And then I realized.

"Delia that was Claire!" I said.

"What?" she asked. "Liam I'm pretty sure Isabelle would know what Claire looked like if she was on her TV with you."

"The people said I was moving on with another girl and it was a picture of me and Claire coming back after we went to get coffee," I explained. "They screwed up."

She raised one eyebrow and said, "Well good luck explaining that to Isabelle. She's devastated."

She turned and her fiery hair bounced with every step she took as she walked out of the room with Zayn behind her.

I sighed as I sat down. Isabelle was devastated and it was because of me. It was all my fault that she was so heartbroken and upset. I couldn't explain this to her. Not when she was this heartbroken. She was finished with me. Any small hope I had that she would take me back was now gone. She wouldn't be able to move past this.

As the days went on, I was trying to accept that she wouldn't accept me and I was going to have to try and get over her. That was definitely not going to be easy though. I had loved her more deeply than I had loved anyone else in my life.

She was gone though. That was what I couldn't wrap my head around. She was gone. She was never going to call me again. She was never going to talk to me again. She was never going to walk through my door again. She was never going to dance with me again. She was never going to be mine again.

And it was all my fault. I had no one to blame but myself for that.

Still, I wanted to know what was going on in her life.

And then, one day, I did.

I was back in London on a break. I walked past a fancy hotel when a sign caught my eye.

June 15! It proclaimed. Ballroom competition! Beginning at 12PM and ending at 8PM!

There below was a list of studios participating. I recognized Gigi's studio right away and I knew Isabelle was going to be there. I had to go. This was where I was going to get her back. In one month, I was going to have her back. I knew we were going to have a break then, and I was going to be here.