Chapter 10

Liam's P.O.V.

The power was out and no one was supposed to go outside, I knew that we were going to be here for a while. I was going to be spending a lot of time with Isabelle.

"OK your turn Delia," Claire said scooting closer to Harry. Harry usually kept his place cold, but this was colder than even that. Isabelle was sitting next to me and we were sharing a blanket. She was sniffling occasionally and coughing here and there. It was good that Harry and Claire had seen her and brought her here.

"Never have I ever," Delia began. She thought for a moment. This game was definitely hard for her, she'd done pretty much everything. I knew she was getting buzzed from all the shots she'd had to take, if her tolerance wasn't so high she'd be wasted. "Oh got it. Never have I ever done school sports."

The boys and I, plus Danielle all groaned and took another shot each.

"Alright Liam," Harry said.

"Never have I ever," I began thinking of one that was sure to kill them all. "Never have I ever gotten drunk."

They all groaned again and all took a shot. Except Isabelle.

"You've never gotten drunk?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "I've never been a big drinker."

"Well I've been drunk enough for the both of us so a shot for you," Delia said. We all laughed and assured Isabelle that no, she didn't have to take a shot.

"What time is it?" Danielle asked.

I checked my watch and said, "It's nearly midnight."

"No wonder I'm tired," Eleanor yawned.

"Well you guys can't leave," Claire said. "OK there are two spare rooms upstairs. So Isabelle and someone else can take those, the rest of you can make beds up on the floor."

"Oh no I can sleep down here," Isabelle said. "Someone else can take a bed."

"Isabelle you're sick," Claire said gently. "Take a bed."

"I'm not letting you give me a bed," Isabelle answered. "I'll be fine down here."

"Well if you're sure," Claire said.

"I'm sure," Isabelle smiled.

"Dibs!" Zayn yelled grabbing Delia's hand and dragging her upstairs to a bedroom.

"Danielle we don't have time for you to stand up like a lady let's go!" Niall said throwing her on his back as Louis and Eleanor raced upstairs.

"Get out of my room leprechaun!" Zayn yelled. "I was here first."

"That's cool. Now get out!" Niall answered.

"Niall," Delia said. "Remember what happened last time you tried to cross me?"

"Uh we'll make up a bed in Louis and El's room," Niall answered.

"What happened the last time Niall tried to cross her?" Isabelle asked.

I chuckled before saying, "She nearly dislocated his shoulder."

"Oh my God," she laughed.

I loved her laugh. It made my heart flutter and my stomach tie in knots just to know she was happy.

"Looks like I'm bunking with Delia and Zayn," I said. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Night," she smiled. I smiled in return before following Claire and Harry upstairs. I walked to Zayn and Delia's room.