Chapter 27

Isabelle's P.O.V.

"Babe, you almost ready?" Liam asked.

"Give me two minutes!" I said for the third time. I wanted to look perfect.

It was now Connor and Sarai's wedding and I knew that paps were going to follow us there and I also knew we were going to be getting a lot of attention from the wedding guests, so I was making sure there was no flaw in my appearance.

Liam walked into the bathroom where I stood in my dress, leaning over the counter as I pressed false lashes onto my eyes.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Putting on false lashes," I answered as they finished drying and I began to put mascara on to make them look better.

"Why?" he asked.

"So I can have a nice pair of eyelashes," I answered. "Does my eyeshadow look blended enough?"

"Isabelle look who you're asking," he said.

"Right," I realized. Liam was clueless when it came to makeup. Zayn however was a master. Delia had taught him the art so she could get opinions.

"Come on babe you look amazing," he said.

"I don't want to look amazing. I want to look perfect. Or as close as I can get anyway," I said hunting through my makeup for my blush.

My hand was pulled away and I was spun until I nearly collided with Liam.

"You," he began, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear as his brown eyes looked into my hazel ones. "Are perfect. You're beautiful and amazing and I couldn't ask for a better woman to want to spend the rest of my life with."

He took my chin in his hand and brought my face up to his and whispered, "And I love you," before kissing me gently.

"I love you too," I smiled after he'd pulled away. I took another look in the mirror and decided I didn't need anything else. "Alright I'm ready."

I put my heels on and grabbed my bag before Liam and I walked out the door. I was really excited for this wedding. As we walked through the chapel doors, we saw the rest of the lads and girls, excluding Zayn and Delia, standing off to the side.

"You guys look gorgeous!" I said to the girls as we approached. They all looked magnificent.

"You look amazing Isabelle!" Claire gushed.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"I will not!" I heard a yell. We all looked back to the direction where it'd come from and then back to each other.

"Delia?" I guess.

"Who else?" Claire sighed. "You can't say she doesn't speak her mind."

"You certainly can't," I agreed. "Should we go sit?"

We walked to the door and an usher asked, "Are you with the bride or groom?"

"Bride," Harry answered, surprising me.

"Aren't we technically with the groom?" I asked him as we were escorted to a seat.

"Delia told me we should sit on the bride's side," he said. I looked at him questioningly and he finished, "To piss her brother off."

I shook my head with a smile. Delia was a troublemaker all right, there was no denying it. But we all loved her anyway.

Soon enough, the ceremony started and the bridesmaids came down the aisle. The dresses were gorgeous, bright pink with a one shoulder strap and ruffles on the bust. They all had nude colored heels, woven bright pink bracelets and statement rings that said, "KAPOW!" I wondered what the reasoning behind that was. All their makeup was natural with a bright pink lip. They all carried three bright pink flowers and had matching ones in their hair.