Chapter 16

Jordan's POV:

It's been a couple days. My mate was in the hospital a couple days for observation. With Liam, they want to keep him one more day just to make sure he's alright. It really is a miracle how he can now see. It's...amazing..

 My little Buttercup is a little nervous, but very excited and energetic. I've been calling her Buttercup or little mate whenever I talk to her. Well, I finally did ask her name. 

 "My father calls me...Dabria.."

  I stared at her. Why would her own father call her..a name that was practically calling her the angel of death?!? "Um..Is that your real name..Buttercup?" I asked. 

 She shrugged. "Well, that's my middle name..but it may as well be my first name. My real first name is Aviana.." 

 I smiled. "That is a beautiful name..it's perfect for you, Buttercup," I commented. 

 She shook her head. "No, Dabria is the name perfect for me..I'm a murderer.."

  I stared in shock. Tell me I heard her wrong, please, somebody! There is no way that this sweet, energetic girl could have ever killed somebody! "Um..What happened?" I asked hesitantly.

  "My mother died giving birth to me..She was human..My father hated her, but stayed with her in hopes she would have a wolf baby. When he found out she was dead, he called me Dabria..a murderer. But, since he figured he was my dad I'd probably be a wolf, so he did give me a good name..Aviana. But, he called be Dabria pretty often. And after my sixteenth birthday passed without me shifting, he knew I was human. And called me Dabria a whole lot more..He even hit me more often and didn't feed me much." she explained. 

 "Aviana, you are not a murderer! It was not your fault your mother died. You are a sweet, wonderful, energetic girl. And I'm proud your my mate..my sweet Aviana.." she smiled, tears in her eyes. "I propose, that we forget all about your middle name. From now on, your name is no longer, Aviana Dabria. It's Aviana." I told her. 

 She nodded. "I like it..Thank you, Jordan..I actually thought no one would ever want to be my mate..Since I'm ugly, a murderer.." 

 "You aren't a murderer and you are definitely not ugly. You are really pretty. And, you'll be even prettier when we get you a makeover!" I said, leading her to the pack house. 

 Now, I am not exactly the makeover king..So, I asked my siblings, Mirah and Siarra for help. Let's just say, they were very excited. They made me drive them to the mall. Then, they dragged me all over the mall carrying their bags. At the moment, I'd rather be at the hospital with my aunt. But, lucky me, my mom and dad wanted me to stay home and do something other than mope around wishing Uncle Ethan would just wake up. I guess they just don't want me to think about it. 

 Well, after that, we went home and they literally locked me out of my own room. I cannot believe my siblings right now! 

 By the way, you might be wondering about Mirah's mate. Well, his name is Tanner. I think they did get married. Tanner was from another pack, so Mirah moved to that pack. But, a month or two ago, she came back here. Without him. She doesn't really talk much about Tanner at all. We try not to talk about it because when we do, she gets really emotional. 

 Finally, they opened the door. When I saw Aviana, my jaw dropped. "A-Aviana..you look wonderful.." I said softly. Her hair was so smooth, and she wore a pretty dark blue dress with tiny white flowers on it. 

 "Thank you, Jordan.." she smiled. 

 "U-umm...g-guys..I think we need to go to the hospital.." Mirah gripped her stomach.