Chapter 36

Sierra's POV:

Today is the day we meet Nolan's siblings. I am currently trying to calm down Nolan. He is a nervous wreck! 

 "I don't think I can do this! Can't we just tell them I'm sick?" 

 "Nolan, you were so excited! I know your nervous something bad will happen like when you were younger, but trust me...I won't leave your side, no matter what. But I highly doubt anything is going to happen." I told him. 

 He nodded and stood up. "You know, you really do know how to make me feel better..Thank you, Sierra.." 

 I smiled at my mate. "Of course, Nolan. I love you." 

 "I love you too," my handsome mate replied, leaning over and kissing my forehead. 

 "Now, come on. We'd better go if we want to get there before noon." he nodded and we hurried out of the house and climbed in the car. Dad was letting be borrow the car. I better not crash it. He'd kill me. 

 Finally, we arrived at a cafe at the edge of the pack. It was pretty popular. When we got there, I could barely get my mate out of the car. 

 "Come on, Nolan!" He groaned and let me finally pull him out of the car. He was sweating like crazy. 

 At that moment, a boy and girl came out. Nolan's eyes went wide as he stopped struggling. 

 "Nolan...? Is...Is that you?" the girl asked. 

 "Lilly..? Tommy...?" 

 The boy walked towards him. "Could you turn your head a second, please?" he asked. 

 Nolan did as he asked. I was so confused why he'd want that. But, I soon found out why. 

 "Lilly! It is him! Nolan, it really is you!" 

 The girl had tears in her eyes as she walked towards her brother. "Nolan..." she whispered. 

 "Lil...Tommy..." Nolan murmured, his voice cracking. 

 "It is him, Tommy...He has our brother's birth mark on his neck." the girl, Lilly, smiled. "Oh, Nolan, we missed you so much!" 

 The two hugged Nolan. It took him by surprise, but he hugged them back. After a few minutes, they released one another. 

 "Thank you, ma'am, for bringing him back to us." the boy, Tommy, shook my hand with a smile. "Of course, sir." I smiled. "I'm Thomas, but everyone calls me Tommy. This is my sister, Lilly. Who are you?" 

 "I'm Sierra." I smiled.

  "She's my mate, Tommy." Nolan said boldly, almost surprising me. 

 "Your mate?? Congrats, Little brother!" Thomas exclaimed. 

 "Yes! Congratulations, Nolan!" Lilly said happily. "Let's go in. We have a lot to talk about." I suggested. They agreed and we all went in.

 Thomas' POV:

 I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that diamond shaped birthmark. That's my brother...My eyes were wide and I could feel tears coming. This is the little brother I haven't seen since I was eighteen and Lilly was twelve....When Nolan was fifteen...I couldn't believe I was seeing again with my own eyes. Right there in front of me for real! In the flesh! And with his mate too. After I came out of that coma, I couldn't find Nolan. No one ever told me what happened to him. I thought I'd never see him again. For a while, I was upset. But Lilly helped me through it and gave me hope. Hope that one day, we'd find out long lost brother. 

 "So, Tommy, are you a surgeon yet? If I remember correctly, you never stopped talking about being one when we were kids. You went to college to be one too." Nolan asked me. 

 I sighed and shook my head. That was my childhood dream. It still is my dream. "No, Nolan....I had to quit college and go to work. I had to pay for an apartment, bills, food, Lilly's schooling, and....a detective we hired to find you..." 

 "What?" his mate, Sierra looked at me. 

 "You see, we hired a detective to find Nolan because we didn't know where he was. We couldn't find him and no one would tell us what happened to him. But, after three years of coming up empty, we gave up the detective. We thought that was the end of it. Until, we got that call from your Alpha." Lilly explained. 

 Nolan smiled. He then explained what had happened to him after the accident when Lilly and I were in a coma. 

 "Did I hear him right...???? He was banished!?! For what?!! Being an orphan?!?" I exclaimed loudly to my wolf, Grady. 

 "Bro! Your gonna make me deaf! Calm down! But yes, I think you heard him right. I heard that too..." 

 "Your right...Sorry...It just makes me mad to think that someone would treat our brother like this. He never did anything to hurt anybody in his life! And certainly never did anything to be banished for!" I declared. 

 "I know, I know. I never cared for our old pack anyway...At least we're out of that pack though. Right?" 

 I nodded. 

 "So, tell us about yourself, Sierra. I would like to know a little bit about my little brother's mate." I replied with a smile. 

 Sierra nodded and explained all about herself. I'm pretty sure I was staring at her in disbelief. Her father, aunt, and uncle literally saved were-kind! I heard about that war. It was threatening all packs. All wolves except the strong males, the warriors, and the Alpha, Beta, and Gamma were sent to a safe place. Well, as safe as we could get. I wasn't born yet of course, but our parents went through it. 

 They were only sixteen. And dad, he was one of the strong wolves, so he was sent to fight. It broke mom's heart, she said, but she knew she had to let him go. Obviously dad did come back because they had us three kids. And lived to see me turn eighteen...Only to die in a car accident...I sighed.  

 "Thomas? Are you alright? I didn't think telling you about how I met Nolan would distress you that much." Sierra remarked. 

 "Oh, no! I guess my mind was wandering...Sorry..Hehe." I smiled innocently. 

 Sierra explained how she met Nolan, and about her grandparents. Her grandparents story was amazing. I hope I can have that kind of love with my mate when I find her.