Epilogue

Hannah's POV:

It's been five years. We are very happy. Alexander is a little sad sometimes about not being a were-creature. But usually, he's a happy child.

 Jake and Dianna had a little girl, who is now a year old. They named her Jade. Dianna is pregnant currently with their second child. 

 Jordan and Aviana don't have any children, but are very happy.

Xander and Erica have an adorable set of twin boys. Xavier and Elijah. They are two years old now. 

 Xandra and Aaron haven't had any children yet, but are as happy as can be.

  Lynn and Ian don't have children either, but whenever I look at their faces, I can see that they are happy. 

 Sierra and Nolan have a little girl named Juliana. She's three now. 

 Nolan's siblings, Lilly and Thomas found their mates within our pack a few months ago. 

 Mark and Viviana have a set of twins they named after Liam's grandparents. Angela and Oliver. They are two now. 

 Jillian finally found her mate a month ago. He wasn't with our pack, so she moved to his. She visits often and she seems very happy. 

 Bryce and his mate, Emeline are unfortunately unable to have children. They are sad about it, but they are happy that they have each other. 

 Mirah and Tanner currently only have their Little Tana. She is seven years old and a happy little girl. She and Alexander are best friends. Tana may be older, but Alexander is protective of her. It's adorable!

 Mia and Wilson have two girls. The first born, Elena, is four. Her sister, Faith is six months old. 

 Eric and Janie are expecting a little boy. She is five months pregnant, so it won't be long until they have their little bundle of joy. 

 Liam and I have been thinking about adopting a couple children that have just been orphaned a few weeks ago. Adilynn and her brother, Jayce. They are so precious and they seem to really like us. Adilynn is only three and Jayce is five. The same age as Alexander, only a few months younger. Jayce is really protective of his little sister. We haven't told Alexander yet. We want to see what he thinks before we go ahead with the adoption process.

"Alexander, honey, can we talk you you a minute?" I asked, as Liam and I walked into our son's room. 

 "Sure. What about?" he asked, looking up from his drawing.

 "Well, son, what would you think about having a little brother and sister?" Liam asked as we sat beside Alexander on the bed. 

 "I'd love that!" our little boy shouted enthusiastically. 

 "Indoor voice, Alex, please." Liam laughed. His poor ears. Alex is a nickname his family sometimes calls Alexander.

 "Yes, daddy...Sorry...Are you and mommy having twins like Aunt Viviana and Uncle Mark and like Uncle Xander and Aunt Erica?" We explained where babies come from in a simple way so he'd understand and not get freaked out when Wilson and Mia told us they were expecting Elena. He asked us where babies came from that day.

 I shook my head. "No, son. Mommy isn't able to have any more children. And there are a couple of children who don't have a mommy and daddy anymore." 

Alexander frowned. "Why don't they have a mommy and daddy anymore?"

 "Their mommy and daddy died in a car accident a few weeks ago." Liam sighed. "And, if you agree, we were thinking about becoming their mommy and daddy."

 "That's sad...Can I meet them?" Alexander looked up at us. 

 "Of course, buddy. Come on." Liam replied. 

 The three of us walked to the pack orphanage. It was a nice day for a walk. We arrived in about fifteen minutes and went inside. 

"Hello, Luna Hannah, Alpha Liam." the head of the orphanage smiled. "And hello to you, Alexander."

 Alexander smiled at her as he shook her hand. 

 "Miss Hannah! Mr. Liam!" two small voices called out. Liam and I smiled. Adilynn and Jayce came running forward and hugged us. 

 "It's so good to see you again! It gets lonely sometimes here..." Adilynn replied. "But I have Jayce, so I don't get too lonely." The siblings smiled at each other. 

 "It's nice to see you as well." I told the little girl. 

 "We'd like to introduce you to our son, Alexander." Liam replied with a smile.

 Adilynn immediately hugged Alexander. Alexander's eyes went wide as he went tense, not expecting this kind of greeting from a stranger. But he soon relaxed, hugged her back, and smiled. 

 "Hi. I'm Jayce. This is my little sister Adilynn. It's nice to meet you." Jayce replied with a friendly smile. 

 "It's nice to meet you both too." Alexander turned to us. "Mommy, daddy, I think it's ok with me. I like them. And I'm gonna treat them like my siblings and protect them to the best of my ability!"

 Liam and I smiled. "Alright then." Liam replied, as he knelt down in front of the siblings. "Adilynn, Jayce, I know the scar from for parents' deaths is still fresh. And I know we will never replace them. We don't want to. But, if you are willing, we'd like to give you a home with us. We would like to be a family and give you the love and care you need."

 "Really?" Adilynn asked, Jayce standing in front of her protectively like he usually does.

 "Really, honey." I told her. 

 Adilynn squealed and jumped up and down excitedly. "We're gonna have a family, Jayce! We're gonna be loved! We're going to be adopted!" By just spending a few weeks in this place, it's really affected them. They're sensitive children. 

Adilynn leaped into my arms and I caught her happily. She might have jumped into Liam's, but they learned the hard way not to do that. Let's just say Liam felt terrible. That was not a pretty moment. 

 "What do you say, Jayce?" Liam asked, his hand on the little boy's shoulder.

 "You really want to adopt us both..?" he asked warily. I understood his reasoning. Not many people wanted to adopt siblings. Sometimes, we had to look in other packs for people who wanted more than one child. Sometimes, we would even look into human families. Sometimes, they don't get adopted. We don't believe it's right to separate siblings. After their parents die, and they're sent to an orphanage, all they have is each other. Some packs might separate the children. But we don't. It's important for siblings to stick together. Siblings might argue sometimes, but they are still important to each other.

 "Yes, Jayce. We do want to adopt both of you." Liam reassured him gently.

 The little boy looked down at the floor and then up at his sister and Alexander. Already, These three seemed so close. He finally turned to Liam and I and nodded. "Alright...We'll give you a chance."

*A couple days later*

Third Person POV:

The whole family was excited to welcome Adilynn and Jayce into the family. They were supportive and comforted them concerning their parents. The siblings became close to Liam, Hannah, and Alexander. Everyone was happy. Everything was going well. They had no idea however, that things were going to go upside down again.

***********************************************************************************************

Hey everyone! Wow, we finally made it to the end! This was another long journey. I hope you enjoyed it. I will admit, I possibly went overboard with some of the events that happened, but I think it turned out ok in the end. What do you all think? I will be doing a fourth book to this series, so if you enjoyed this series, stick around for part four of A Forbidden Love! Have a good week and God bless!