Chapter 38

*Time Jump-Two Years*

Jake's POV:

 "Liam, Dad, can I talk to you a minute?" I asked, going into my brother's office. "Of course, Jake. What's on your mind?" "Well...I want to ask Dianna to marry me. I want to mark her..." "Your nervous aren't you, son?" my dad asked. I nodded. "Yea.." "There's nothing to be nervous about, Jake. You and Dianna will make a great team. I know she loves you. I can hear it in her voice." Liam told me. "Maybe...I just can't help it, ya know?" I sat down in one of the chairs. Dad came over and put his hand on my shoulder. "I understand son. We both do. Liam was very nervous if you remember." dad chuckled. Liam blushed in embarrassment. "I was actually a nervous wreck when I marked your mom." dad replied. "It's true. He was." my mom walked in the room with Hannah. "Well, in my defense, I think Mason was worse than me." "Maybe." mom smiled. "Well, you see, son, we all get a little nervous. It's normal." my dad reassured me. "What should I do..?" "Just be yourself. The boy Dianna fell on love with." Hannah smiled. "You don't have to plan anything fancy." mom told me. I nodded. "Isn't there something else I can do?" "Listen to your lynx. He's probably trying to reassure you." Liam smiled. "It's true...He is..." I stated. "Thanks, dad, mom, Hannah, Liam. I'll see you later.." I got up and left. I took down the block I had put up between my lynx and I. Firgus wasn't quite happy. "Nice to be able to talk to you." he remarked sarcastically. "I'm sorry, Firgus. I was nervous." I told him. "I know. It's fine. Let's just try to breath and remain calm." I nodded and tried to calm myself down. It almost worked. Till I saw Dianna. Maybe I can run away? "Don't even think about it. Just breath, Jake! Don't make me have to take over to make this happen." Firgus said firmly. I panted and nodded before shaking my head. "I can't do this, Firgus!" "Jake, it'll be fine!" "Hi, Jake!" Dianna smiled at me. "H-hi.." I replied shakily. "Are you alright? You seem a little nervous." "Well..." Firgus gave me a "Don't even think about it" look. I was thinking about running. I took a deep breath. "Dianna...I love you. And, if you'll have me, I'd like to mark you and be your husband." Dianna had tears in her eyes. "Yes! Oh, yes, Jake!" she exclaimed, hugging me tight. I let out a sigh of relief. "Told you you could do it." Firgus smiled. She tilted her head a little and I went over her neck to find the right spot. She moaned when I'd reached it. "This'll only hurt a second. Or so I'm told.." I whispered to her. I bit down and marked my mate. She gave a small gasp, but almost instantly, it was replaced by a smile. I held her close. "I love you, Jake..." "And I love you, Dianna..."

Hannah's POV:

We were all very happy for my sister and for Jake. I had a pleasant surprise the day before their wedding, but I didn't tell anyone. It was their day and I didn't want to take away from it. 

*The Day of the Wedding*

Dianna was nervous. "Sis, it'll be fine! Calm down!" "Easy for you to say! Your already married!" I stared at her. "Yea, Dianna. I am married. I've been through this before." "Sorry...Your right...I'm just nervous.." Dianna sighed. I picked up a brush and began to do her hair. "I know, big sis. But trust me, it'll all be ok." Dianna smiled at me. "Thanks, Hannah. I'm so lucky to have you as my sister." "Of course, Dianna. Now, let's get you out there. It's time." Dianna smiled and nodded as she stood up and hugged me.

Jake's POV:

 I stared at Dianna as she stood in front of me. I don't know how I got to be so lucky, but I'll take it. "And now, Jake, please repeat after me." my dad said. He was doing our ceremony because Dianna and I wanted him to preform it. Liam is my best man. "I, Jake, take you, Dianna, to be my mate." I repeated his words. I could hear my heart thumping in my chest. He said the next line and I repeated it. "I promise to be true to you, in good times, and bad. In sickness, or in health." "I will love and honor you all the days of my life." my dad said. "I will love and honor you all the days of my life." I replied. My dad smiled and turned to Dianna. "Dianna, please repeat after me." Dianna nodded, smiling brightly. "I, Dianna, take you, Jake, to be my mate." she repeated after my dad. "I promise to be true to you in good and bad times. In sickness or in health." dad said. Dianna repeated his words with a sincere smile. "I will love and honor you all the days of my life." she finished, after he'd said it. "Then, I now pronounce you, husband and wife! You may kiss the bride." my dad smiled proudly. I pulled Dianna close and kissed her. I had been waiting a long time for this. "I love you, Jake.." Dianna whispered in my ear as we walked up the aisle. "I love you too, Dianna.." we stopped and kissed again, before entering the pavilion where we were having the reception.

Liam's POV:

We got back to the pack house a little late. Jake and Dianna were already on there way to their honeymoon. I was kinda curious as to where they were going. When we entered our room, Hannah told me she had something important to tell me. "Alright, what's on your mind?" I asked, sitting on the bed. I felt her sit next to me and take my hand in hers. "Liam, in about five months, you are going to be a daddy." My eyes went wide at her words. "W-what..?" I said quietly. "You...Your...pregnant??" "Yes, Liam. We're going to be parents!" I could hear her voice cracking. I assumed she might be crying for joy. I could feel tears coming to my eyes. "Oh, Hannah!" I hugged her tight. I could hardly believe it...I was going to be a dad!