Chapter 35

Liam's POV:

It's been a month since Hannah and I made our love official. We are home from our honeymoon. It's been a crazy week. Getting used to being Alpha and everything, this was hectic! I'm glad I have Hannah, mom, and dad. And Xander, Mark, and my dad's Beta and Gamma. I am slowly getting used to it, but I do think I'm getting there. Dad says I'm a really good Alpha.

 "Liam?" I heard Hannah's voice from the doorway of the office. 

 "Yes, Hannah?" I asked. 

 "Tanner and Mirah are here. They want to talk to us." she replied. 

 I nodded. 

 "Do we need to leave?" my mom asked. 

 Mom and dad had been in the office with me. They were helping me organize some papers. 

 "No, Aunt June. We'd actually like to speak with you and Uncle Ethan as well." I heard Mirah's voice say. 

 "Hello, Mirah, Tanner." I said. 

 "Hi, Liam. How's it going?" Tanner asked.

  I chuckled. "It's not easy, but it's going ok I suppose. So what can we do for you both?" 

 "Well, we want to see if you or Sir Ethan could find two people named Alicia and Alexander." 

 "Um, sure we can try to find them, Tanner. But why?" 

 "Nolan has two siblings from years ago. We told him we would try to find them." 

 "You realize they might not be alive, right? Or that we may not be able to locate them? Also, there are many people by those names." my dad asked. 

 "Yes, Uncle Ethan. We realize that. But it's really important to Nolan and to Sierra." 

 "I see...What do you think dad?" 

 "Well, I suppose it couldn't hurt, Liam," dad replied. "We'll help you. You can tell Nolan and Sierra that we are on the job." 

 "Thank you, Uncle Ethan." Mirah thanked my dad. 

 "No problem, Mirah, Tanner." dad said. 

 After they had left, my dad said, "Well, Liam, I guess we should get to work. Do you know the Dark Sapphire Pack's number?" 

 "Well, not by heart, but Hannah wrote the numbers of almost all the packs near us in braille. I think I can find it on her list." 

 "You should be able to. I know I wrote it down there." my mate stated. 

 "Thanks, Hannah. So, what are you thinking, dad?" 

 "Well, how about you and Hannah work on those packs on your list. Your mother and I work on the packs that are farther away from us." I nodded. 

 "Sounds good dad. Should we mind link each other if we find out anything?" 

 "Yes, son. Your mother and I will get right to work on it. I suggest you finish what you were doing before you begin." I groaned. 

 "Don't worry, Liam. I'll help you." Hannah stated.

  I smiled. "Thanks."

*Four Hours Later*

 "We've found a lot of people whose names match. But some aren't even siblings. And those who are don't have any middle brother named Nolan!" Hannah exclaimed, exasperated. 

 "I know, I know. I'm tired too. I really don't know what to do." I groaned. 

 "Son, I think your mother and I just found something." I suddenly got a mind-link from my dad

 . I sat upright in my chair. 

 "Liam? What is it?" Hannah asked. 

 "Dad said that he and mom found something." I told her. "Dad, come down to your-my office. You can tell us about it here." 

 "Alright, son. We're coming." my dad said.

 We discussed the situation with Uncle Mason, Aunt Desiree, Sierra, and Nolan at dinner. 

 "Are you saying that you may have found Nolan's brother and sister, Ethan?" Uncle Mason asked. 

 "Yes, little bro. I think so." dad stated. "We found them in the Black Sapphire Pack." 

 "D-did you ask if they wanna see me?! Are they alright?! How is the pack treating them?!" 

 "Nolan, they are doing just fine. And the pack is treating them fine as well. It seems as if they switched packs a few years ago." I said. 

 "And did they agree to meet me..?" Nolan asked, his voice sounding nervous. 

 "Yes, Nolan, they did. They sounded very excited, and maybe a little nervous." Hannah replied. 

 "W-when?? W-where?? Are they sure??" 

 "Nolan, I'm sure they're sure. Now calm down and don't worry." 

 "Should I tell them we have a date then?" I asked. 

 There was a moment of silence. 

 "Yes...Liam..Y-you can tell them.." Nolan said, sounding unsure. 

 "Nolan, are you completely sure?" Hannah asked gently. 

 "She's so caring! So sweet!" my wolf squealed. I smiled. 

 "I...I don't know...But go ahead and set it up.." Nolan stated. 

 "What's wrong, Nolan?" my mom asked. 

 "I'm just nervous I guess...I haven't seen them in such a long time!" 

 "But when you did see them, they didn't hurt you...did they?"

  "No! But..I guess with the experiences I had with my old pack...I'm a little scared...I just don't want to be alone again, to lose my family again, to be mistreated again..." 

 "Oh, Nolan!" Sierra exclaimed. I can only imagine what was going on. I suspect she's hugging him. "You'll never lose me! You'll never be alone again!" 

 "And you have my sincere promise that you won't be mistreated by anyone in this pack. If anyone tries, inform me of it at once. Hannah and I will take care of them." I declared firmly. 

 "Thanks, guys..." he said. 

 "Would you like me to come with you?" Sierra asked. 

 "I'd like that.." Was the reply. 

 "Well, then, we'll give them a call." I replied.