Chapter 22

Hannah's POV:

"What do you mean he's missing?! Where is he?!" I asked the Alpha and Luna in a panicked voice. 

 "Liam has gone missing. We assume it happened sometime last night. We're doing everything we can, Hannah. In fact, Hayden and Mark had an idea. We're heading out now." Alpha Ethan told me. 

 "Where are you going??"

  "We're going to the cabin we found your sister in. I want you to stay with the Luna and the girls, alright?" 

 "Yes, Alpha Ethan.." I mumbled. 

 "Ethan, he's my boy too! I can't just sit here and do nothing!" 

 "June, please. I'll be fine. Remember, the doctor said I am fully healed. And don't worry about Jake. He's staying too." 

 "No I am not! Dad, I'm not staying! He's my big brother who literally saved my life by giving away his sight. I am going." Jake declared, coming down the stairs. With that, he shifted and ran out the door. 

 "Jake Andrew Stevens! You get back here right this minute!" Ethan yelled. 

 Jake didn't listen and continued to run. 

 Alpha Ethan rolled his eyes. "June, girls, I want you to stay here. Please. It could be dangerous and I don't want you hurt. Plus, if any of you were hurt, there are people who would never forgive me for it." 

 "Alright, Ethan..Just please, promise me you'll stay safe.." 

 "Don't worry, June..I'll be alright." 

 "Especially if you let me come with you." a voice said at that moment. We turned to see Alpha Ethan's sister, Melanie. "Look, brother, we faced a dangerous war. The three of us. And we won. Here and now is another point in our lives where we need to use our abilities. Please, allow me to come.." 

 The Alpha sighed. It appeared as if her were remembering some memory he had forgotten. "I had tried to forget about it..." he said softly. 

 "I understand, Ethan. It isn't my favorite time of my life either. But just the same, it's apart of our life and who we are. You, me, and Mason are The Chosen Triplets." 

 "She's right, big brother." their brother, Mason said from behind her. "It's time for us to yet again, save lives." 

 "Your right. Let's go. Once again we shall bring peace to our pack." Alpha Ethan declared. 

 "Good luck, Uncle Ethan, Aunt Mel, and papa." 

 "Thanks, Sierra. Ready boys?" Mason asked. 

 "We're ready dad!" 

 "We're ready Uncle Mason!" Was his chorused answer. The boys, Alpha Ethan, Cole, Chase, Melanie, and Mason shifted and headed in the same direction as Jake. Xandra and Jillian weren't to thrilled about being left behind while Mark and Xander had all the 'fun.' Well, it was mainly Xandra. She's pretty stubborn and action-filled. Well, guess what? Half an hour after everyone left, we had a problem with Xandra. 

 "Where's Xandra??" Jillian asked, coming into the room. 

 "What do you mean, honey? I thought she was with you." her mom asked. 

 "I know! She was! She told me she had to use the bathroom. I waited several minutes for her to come back, but she never came back. I went to check to see if she was still in the bathroom, but she wasn't there!" 

 "Did you check all over the house?" Xandra's mom, Marie asked. She nodded. 

 "June, I can only think of one place she could be..." Lily said slowly.