How you met

Leon Kuwata
Leon had just finished a game and was waking down the school halls towards the locker room to shower. As he turned the corner he bumped into some one and fell backwards onto the ground. "AH! What the fuck man? He groaned as he rubbed the back of his neck," Oh no I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going I'm so sorry!" A voice shouted out in front of him. Leon looked down and saw person with h/c hair and e/c eyes sprawled on the ground, frantically picking up the pieces of paper that had fallen and apologizing profusely. Leon got up onto his knees and started to gather the paper on the floor. "No no don't worry about it man. I'm sorry I cursed at you dude." He said embarrassed. He picked up the last paper and looked at it, it was a sketch of him with a baseball bat. "Huh. Looks good man!" He said. " Oh shit I'm sorry I swear I'm not a creep or a stalker I just thought you were a good model for a sketch!" The smaller person shouted embarrassed, they snatched the paper from Leon's hand and ran down the hall. "WAIT WHATS YOUR NAME?"

Mondo Owada
You were running from the principle because you had just pulled on of your biggest pranks on her and now you were probably facing around 3 months of detention. You slowed down to catch your breath when suddenly you were cornered by the one person you didn't want to see right now, the principle. "Fuck."
You were dragged into the detention room where there was a big guy with corn looking hair which a big ass coat on. Damn this guy looks like a weirdo. Y/n thought as she sat down next to him. After a few minutes the teacher watching over detention left to grab some paperwork, the guy beside you took the opportunity to talk. "So what're you here for?"He asked in a deep voice as he leaned over his desk. "Pulled a prank on the principle." You sighed," How long you in here?" " 3 months and a half." "Shit!" He laughed," You must have pulled a big ass prank to land you 3 months!" The teacher came back and snapped at you two to be quiet and you spent the rest of detention passing notes to each other.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru
⚠️Cigarette use and weed mention⚠️

"Y/N!" A voice called out to you,"You can't do that on school property!" Kiyotaka ran up to you (technically speed walking) and grabbed your hand." Smokeing on school grounds is unacceptable on school grounds! And it is very harmful to yourself!" "It's fine dude, I'm not hurting anybody." You say as you toss the cigarette on the ground," I don't do it very often, it's just a stress relief man. Like weed. It's just a stress relief." You started to stand up and walk away when Kiyotaka grabbed your arm and pulled you back," Y/N! I am serious, you need to stop. It hurts me to see you hurt yourself like this. Please we've known each other forever, please try and get help or let me help you!" He pleaded. You kind of felt bad because Taka had ben your best friend since you were little kids and you knew he didn't like seeing you like this, but you couldn't just stop because he said so, " I'll try okay thats all i can do right now, now I need to go get home. My brothers need me to pick them up in a bit. As you waked a way Kiyotaka sighed and watched as you left.

Yasuhiro Hakagure

You were walking down the street listening to music when a tall guy with wild hair came up to you, "Hey man you look like a trustworthy person! Can you hold this ball for a second while I go get a hot dog?" The weird man said as he pushed a big glass ball into your hands and ran towards a nearby hot dog stand. What in the fuck just happend? Who the hell was that and what am I holding? You questioned yourself. After about 5 minutes the strange man came back with a hot dog that had a bite taken out of it and some mustard on his face. "Thanks man I really appreciate it!" The guy said as he took his glass ball back, "Oh I forgot! What's your name?" Jesus christ this man is dumb you sighed, "Y/N L/N. And you are?"
"My names Yasuhiro Hakagure! Pleasure to meet you!" He said with a mouth full of hot dog. "Well I should get going I have places to be." You said as you turned to walk away. "No problem my dude, have a great day, I'm sure we'll meet again in the future!"