Watching a horror movie with them

Leon
He played it off cool, pretended that he wasn't scared of anything. But when the scary parts colame on screen he was clinging to your side for a second before realizing what he was doing and jumping off of you, rubbing his neck and saying he was just holding you in case you were scared.

Mondo
He didn't really care, he wasn't scared of horror movies but he wasn't a big fan of them either. He was kinda bored throughout the movie, laughing at the stupid decisions that the people made. He was pretty pissed when his favorite character died though. And the jumpscares got him.

Taka
He was super nervous when you brought it up. He didn't like them very much, especially the very gorey ones, he didn't handle the blood and gore very well. But when you decided on a phycological horror movie he was more willing to watch it. He ended up finding it very interesting and continued to research everything he could on psychology.

Yasuhiro
He didn't know it was a horror movie at first but when the first person was murdered he was caught off guard and started freaking out. When you calmed him down and told him that it was horror movie he was okay. Still sorta freaked out so he was very jumpy and screamed at the jumpscares.

Nagito
This weirdo had no reaction other then laughing at the scary parts, saying that they were poorly written and executed. He then decided on pointing out every single flaw in the movie and made fun of the whole thing.

Kazuichi
At first he was hiding behind the couch so you wouldn't see him and he could get away with not watching it. But you dragged him out and promised popcorn and snacks. He screamed at every jumpscare and was attached to your side the entire time and then hid his face in your chest.

Gundham
He was confused as to why you would choose to watch a horror movie so out of curiosity he decided to join you. He hid his devas from all of the jumpscares and bad parts and then gripped your hand tightly at a very bad part. Then he started complaining about how the killer did things and how dumb they were.

Fuyuhiko
At first was super defensive while watching the beiging, saying that he's not scared of anything and that it's all bullshit. But when the scary stuff started happening he was jumping and holding your hand as tightly as he could. Once he clung onto your arm at a bad jumpscare and shouted. But then got angry and stormed off when you started laughing.

Kaito
Like Leon he was talking on and on about how he's not scared of anything and how the luminary of the stars could never be scared of something as silly as a movie. He ended up hiding in your chest shouting that he's doing this for you and how he's not scared at all. At all the jumpscares he screamed at least 2 curse words.

Gonta
He was a little bit scared when you brought it up, he was holding your hand the whole time and would give gentle squeezes whenever he was scared. When the first person died, he nearly cried. He was devastated that a person died. But when the killer was stopped he was so happy and started cheering at the top of his lungs in joy.