If you have SH scars

⚠️This is going to talk about self harm and the things that can go along with that. Please if you find this triggering please please do not read unless you are sure that you are okay. I understand how horrible sh is and if you deal with it, you are so strong and I'm so proud of you!

Leon
When he saw them and you explained what they were, he was angry at first, not at you bur at the people who made you feel like you had to do this.
He called down after a while and then asked if he could hold you, if you said yes he would then hold you in his lap and sofly play with your hair while telling you how much you mean too him and how much he loves you. If not he will grab your hand and kiss your scars while telling you how much he loves you.

Mondo
He was pissed at first. He was pissed at the people who hurt you. It took him a while to calm down and afterwards he grabbed you face and told you that your incredible and that as long as he's with you, you will always have someone to help you through tough times. He started crying after a while because he felt horrible that he couldnt help you. But now you have him and you will always be safe with him.

Taka
He started crying when you told him about your scars, he knew that you were in a tough place but he never knew it would drive you to hurt yourself and he felt horrible that you would hurt that much. He grabbed your hands and told you how much he adored you and that he will help you through anything you need him too. He kissed your scars(if you are comfortable with it) and asked if you would like him to wrap them up or do anything for you.

Yasuhiro
At first he didn't fully understand what you ment but eventually he grasped the fact that you went through a bad time and then he kisse all of your scars and then assured you that he does not think any less of you, and that he thinks that you are incredible. He then researched everything he could about self harm.

Nagito
He nearly had a breakdown when you showed him your scars, he never thought that his ray of hope could do something so filled of despair. He held your arm with shakey hands and softly and pressed gentle kisses on your scars. He then told you how much you ment to him and the two of you spent the rest of the day having a self-care day.

Kazuichi
He burst into tears when you showed him. He didn't know what to feel at first. But he did know that you were hurt and that you needed someone. So he hugged you as tightly as he could while telling you that your the best thing in his world and that he would do anything to make you smile. And if you ever feel like this again he is right here ready to help you through whatever you need him to help you.

Fuyuhiko
He was silent when you first told him what had happened, wich had worried you at first but then he hugged you tightly and started crying. For the first time you have known him he was crying. He hated the idea that you were hurting this badly and he swore that he would kill anyone who ever made you feel like that again. The rest of the day the two of you cuddled and spent the day together.

Gundham
He was shocked that you had done this at first but then he decided that these scars showed how strong you are, and how much you have lived through. He gently inspected each scar, makeing sure they healed completely before inviting you to sit on his lap. He then ran his fingers up and down to arms as he told you that you are the strongest mortal that he has encountered and that you and him will one day rule and empire and you will never feel this way again.

Kaito
He had a couple scars of his own so he knew how they can make people insecure so when you showed him he kissed every scar and told you something he loves about you after every kiss. He then started traceing lines,connecting your scars and started calling them all the constellations he knew.

Gonta
Like kazuichi He burst into tears, he had no idea that his pretty person could hurt so much. He held you tightly to his chest whispering how much he loves you and how he will never let another person hurt you again. He also asked if you would like to talk at all about why you felt like this and if yes, he sat their the entire time letting you talk and then would say that you are the best person. He has met. If not he then held you in his lap and the two of you stayed there for the day.