When their jealous

Leon
He will become quiter and more tense if he's jealous. He'll get closer to you and glare at whoever is making him jealous. If the person gets too friendly or flirty with you he will blow up at them. So your gonna have to drag him away apologizing more times then you would like to admit. Then he gets grumpy for a while.

Mondo
He will become way more aggressive and assertive. He'll be very close to you or he will be right up on the other person, asserting his dominance ( kinda like how a bird puffs up its chest to look intimidating) then when they leave, mondo goes and takes you too where you live and uhhhh takes his anger out but in a fun way. ( God that hurt me to write but eh it's fitting)

Taka
He will get very sad and insecure that the person is better and is more fit for you so he will become more touchy and clingy. He will grab your hand, waist or tug at your shirt or jacket to show that he wants to leave. When you do he will want to be cuddled and comforted and reassured that you do love him and ony him.

Yasuhiro
He doesn't really get jealous that often but when paparazzi comes around that's when he gets more aggressive and angry at the paparazzi because he sees it as an invasion of your privacy.

Nagito
He's kinda always jealous but it only gets bad when people ask you out. Then he gets pissed off and drags you too a place to calm down.

Kazuichi
He will puff his chest out and walk up to them and ask them a bunch of questions," what's up with you huh? Why you talking to my partner huh? Huh?HUH? YOU TRYING TO START SOMETHING!?" Then you have to drag him off and tell him to chill and assure him that it's okay.

Fuyuhiko
He gonna act like a chiwawa but 3uth actually power and the ability to kill...
But eventually the person pleases and he's throwing a tantrum and you have to calm him down. ( wich is absolutely adorable to see him get all embarrassed when you reassure him you love him)

Gundham
He does his cute little scarface threat while commanding the dark devas to "protect and defend" You. The person gets weirded out and walks away and gundham's mood does a 180 and he gets insecure about the way he acts but you assure him he's perfect.

Kaito
He acts similarly to kazuichi but toned down a bit. He eventually tells the guy to Give you s p a c e and go away( hehehe space pun) and takes you to go hang out just the two of you.

Gonta
I'm 90% sure this man can't feel jealousy at all. Soooooooo