Him playing minecraft

Leon
Hes dosnt play very much because hes always busy. But when he does get the chance to play hes usualy hunting. His house is just a dirt square with a door and the basic necessities. But if you want him to play with you hes getting you whatever you need and is protecting you from the mobs. When he dies he gets all pouty and you have to baby him for a bit.

Mondo
He likes playing,for a bit. He gets really angry when de dies though. ESPECIALLY because of creepers. He h a t e s them. But he likes gathering flowers for you and puts them in a little heart shape. Hr gets really embarrassed and flustered if you ask him about it.

Taka
He didn't know how to play at first so you had to teach him. He was super exited to learn and listend very intently to everything you say and takes notes. He ends up really likeing building and he makes you two the biggest most extravagant house that you have ever seen. Plus he has a pet axolotl named Athena.

Yasuhiro
He plays a lot in his free tim, he finds it really relaxing. He does have like 20 different worlds but his favourite is a pond that has giant mushrooms and lillypads and a cute little home for you two. He named it fairy pond for you because he said you remind him of a fairy.

Nagito
He dosnt play. Until you made him, then he started to get into it. He usualy builds those big statues of characters and then burns them. Its odd watching him laugh like a crazy person while burning a minion he made in minecraft.

Kazuichi
Hardcore player. Loves minecraft and is an expert. He has beat the game on multiple different occasions and he has the best house of all the boys. He makes you little farms with your favourite animals.

Fuyukhiko
He dosen't play very often. He's not a big video game player but he loves horror games. Eventually he plays but its only for about 10 minutes before he claims that is boring and he goes to play Red Dead Redemption 2.

Gundham
He has no clue what it is so your gonna have to hold his hand the entire time. He ends up really likeing it exept he olny plays on creative mode so he can make a huge place for all his pets. He has huge places for evey single mob in thr game.

Teruteru
He plays occasionally. He also plays only on creative so he makes make his own city and he made a huge restaurant in the game. He also made you a house and he leaves little gifts for you whenever you play.

Kaito
Has a whole ass setup just for minecraft. He plays way too much for his own good, you have to drag him off his computer almost evey other night so he will sleep. He did make a big ass castle for you so theres that.