His Favorite Musical

God this is gonna show my inner theater kid...

Leon
He's basic so he likes hamilton. Its not bad but its also not really that original of a choice. His favorite song is the room where it happens.

Mondo
35 minute musical. He likes the bunch of songs in one musical and how at some points it doesn't feel like a musical. His favorite song is Leave Luanne.

Taka
Cats. He likes how different the musical works compared to other musicals. He really pays attention to details in musicals. (And HATES the movie but loves the original show.) His favorite song is Memories.

Yasuhiro
The lighting theif musical. He knows Percy Jackson and he knows the story, so its wasy for him to understand and like because hes not a musical person. He likes Good kid the most.

Nagito
Heathers. He likes how messed up the story is and how they make it humorous instead. He takes heavy inspiration from JD (no surprise there.) Obviously he likes meant to be yours.

Kazuichi
In the heights. He likes the musical because its about a poor neighborhood and he loves that he can see himself be represented in a big musical. His favorite is 96,000.

Fuyukhiko
Beetlejuice. Another one who doesn't listen to musicals but likes the movie. It is the only one he will willingly listen to on his own. He likes Dead mom and That beautiful sound.

Teruteru
Six the musical. Surprisingly he likes history a lot, he's a huge history nerd. He really likes how they give the women different personalities and types of songs. His favorite is Get down.

Gundham
Mean girls.He finds it super funny and he likes the original movie sooo. (Lowkey wants to date Regina) His favorite song is Someone gets hurt.

Kaito
Shrek the musical. He finds it funny. Thats all. He's not a big musical man to he saw Shrek and just went "Yep that one. I like that one." His favorite song is I think i got you beat.