His insecurities

Leon
He worries that you only like him because he's a famous baseball star, and you don't actually like him for him. Leon has dated lots of girls, all of which just wanted a guy with money , looks , or fame and he was terrified that you loved him only for those things for the first few months of dating you.

Mondo
He doesn't want to scare you off with his anger issues. He is also absolutely terrified of hurting you in any way possible. Mondo knows that he is tough to handle and he's not the best person, but he really is trying to be the best for you. He just wants you to have the best boyfriend and Mondo doesn't know if he is the best for you.

Taka
He thinks you deserve better. He thinks very little of himself and his family, Taka doesn't want you to be dragged into his family screw-ups. He thinks that he's just and weirdo and an outcast compared to his peers and Taka truly thinks your an angel. He thinks he dosnt deserve you.

Yasuhiro
He's insecure about how dumb he is. He knows he's not smart, Hiro has ben told that his entire life and he started to believe it. He thinks he is just some stupid guy that happend to fall for a gorgeous person like you.

Nagito
He's worried that you're dating him out of pity and you don't actually like him, you just feel bad. Nagito has never ben in a relationship before you and so he has no clue on what he's doing and he's scared that you can tell and your just dating him because you feel bad.

Kazuichi
He's worried that you're going to betray him in some way, or use him for some sort of personal gain. Kazuichi already can't tell if somebody's intentions are good or not so in a relationship his anxiety boosted about 20%.

Fuyuhiko
He's terrified of a rival gang targeting you to get to him. Fuyuhiko doesn't want you in any sort of danger and he knows that his life is very dangerous. He knows that you could be taken from him if he's not careful enough, the thought of you being taken from him keeps him up at night.

Gundham
He doesn't want you to think that he's a freak for the things he believes in. He has ben bullied, called insane or crazy and he doesn't want you to think the same about him. Gundham cherishes you over everything and it would crush him if you thought he was insane.

Teruteru
He's scared he's going to scare you off or creep you out with his perverted mind. He knows that people don't like perverts and he tries his best to be wholesome around you but due to his nature he slips up from time to time.

Kaito
He dosnt want to seem like an asshole around you. Kaito has ben told that he's really blunt and that he needs to watch what he says around people for a long time. He does watch what he says to you and the people you like but for anybody else they don't get a seccond thought before Kaito blurts out what he's thinking.