Who is jealous of you and him

Leon
Celestia- she had ben your friend for a good while, and she ended up gaining feelings for you. She planned to tell you but before she could you told her that you were dateing Leon. She was happy for you bur was a little hurt that you would choose a dumb muscle-head, over her. But she was respectful of your decision and is coming to terms with the two of you.

Mondo
Daiya- His brother introduced you two and he was instantly drawn to you. He knew that mondo loved you though and he would never want to hurt him or ruin something for him, so he put his emotions away and was happy for you two and congratulated you two.

Taka
Sayaka-she was your ex-gf and she ended up cheating on you so you broke it off. She ended up becoming kinda stalkerish and followed you around. When she saw you and Taka cuddling she was pissed. She thought of ways to separate you two but she soon realized it wouldn't work. So she settled on stalking you two.

Yasuhiro

Paparazzi- They think that nobody deserves you so they were pretty mad when you started dateing some random guy off the street. But they can't do anything about it so they just kinda make hate posts about him that get taken down immediately.

Nagito
Fuyuhiko- he is really intrigued by people with an attitude or are similar to him in personality so when he saw you dateing nagito of all people, he was confused wich turned to pissed. But he knew he couldn't do anything about it so he just left it and left you two alone. But he does keep and eye on you and Is willing to beat the guy up if he fucks up.

Kazuichi
Mahiru- She was prettymad when she found out that you started dateing a male for one, and kazuichi for two. She saw him and Teruteru to be absolutely horrible (they are not horrible,teruteru and kazuichi are beautiful) and she didn't know why you would date him. She said something at first but shut up when you told her off. So now she just glares at him wich earns glares from you.

Fuyuhiko
Kazuichi- he thought that you were amazing and you were always nice to him so he gained a crush on you. He was pretty chill when he found out you were dateing, purely because Fuyuhiko would have killed him if he wasnt, so he kinda let it go. He still liked you, he just kept it to himself.

Gundham
Sonia- she was super interested in Gundham and his past,lifestyle and animals, so when she saw him holing your hand she almost broke down in tears. She was used to getting who or what she wanted so when the main thing she wanted was taken away it was a huge reality check for her and was a big deal. She kept it to herself though, still wanting to be with Gundham she distanced herself in hopes of moving on.

Kaito
Kirumi- she grew fond of kaito, she thought he was a reliable, sweet and strong man. So she would be nicer to him and would drop little sweets of for him. But she immediately stopped when you told her about your first date with him and she realized you were dateing. She didn't want to hurt you two or mess things up between you. So she told you her feelings and asked if she could continue her actions towards him, the dropping sweets and other foods off. She ended up growing out of the crush on him and was very happy for you two.

Gonta
Miu- She had a crush on both of you for some reason, she had no idea why or when she developed these feelings. Especially towards Gonta. She didn't do too much to show her feelings because she knew you were dateing, but she did often wonder, and fantasize, about how being with the two of you would be and how that would work.