Asking you out/ Confession

Leon

After Leon figured out he liked you he decided that he was going to ask you out in the best way he could think of. He took you to McDonalds. The man didn't really have a plan but that's okay, he got you whatever you wanted and made sure you got only the cleanest seat. After a while he got insecure about the date but you reassured him that you were having fun and you liked hanging out with him. When you said that he went red and sighed, " Well about that, I was actually wondering if you wanted to consider calling this a romantic date? With me?" he got really embarrassed towards the end. It took you a little bit to understand what he was saying so he got a little scared that he messed up. But then you got up and hugged him with a big smile, "I would love that."

Mondo

Mondo invited you to go out on a ride on his motorcycle one night and you reluctantly agreed, you were sorta scared to ride one at first but Mondo reassured you that you would be safe and if you wanted to stop you always can. After a little bit on the road Mondo decided that a break would probably be good, he stopped at a nearby gas station and bought you two a couple snacks and the two of you sat on the curb. " So, uh, this kinda something I want to talk to you about." Mondo said as he turned to you, "Yea whats up?" "Well, weve ben hanging out a lot and I don't even fuckin know if you like me like this. But I like you. And I want to date you." You sat in shock and then laughed, " Dude! Of course i like you too! I tried telling you at that party we went to!" Now it was Mondo's turn to sit in shock, "WAIT YOU WERE SERIOUS?"

Kiyotaka

Taka baked you a cake,(You choose whatever cake) set up flowers and a picnic behind the school. He also wrote you a letter asking you to go to the back of the school 30 minutes after school, on a friday afternoon. He stood there scared that you wouldn't show up or that something would go wrong. But all that went away when he saw you walk up to the tree he was standing under. "What's all this?" You questioned, unsure of what was happening. Taka stood there, his face growing redder by the second as he tried to muster the courage to confess, " Well I have recently found out that I have, um, excuse me, I have romantic feelings for you and I would like to ask you to be my partner!" He eventually shouted. It took you a while to grasp what he was saying but then you took his hand and smiled, " I would love to be your partner Taka."

Nagito

Nagito waited for you after class and at first freaked you out because he popped around the corner and greeted you. After the shock of him scaring the shit out of you, he asked if you would accompany him to the library to study, you thought it was weird he asked that because you two usually go there to study but you said sure anyways. When you arrived you saw roses on the table and a candle, which is probably a fire hazard but whatever. Nagito stood in front of you and smiled; "Well Y/n as you can see I have prepared us a spot of pure hope where I ask you if you would do me the honor of becoming my partner!" You shrugged, "Sure why not, you're better than a serial killer."

Kazuichi

Kazuichi had no idea what he was doing so he tried everything. First he asked if you wanted to hang out and after you agreed he dragged you to the gas station and got you every candy the two of you liked and monsters. He then took you to the park where the two of you combined the candy with the monsters and messed around until it grew dark. After a while the two of you fell on the ground laughing, then kazuichi suddenly said, " You know Y/n. I'm in love with you and I really want to be with you. So I'm wondering if you would want to consider this a date and date me?" You got on top of him and hugged him tightly, " FUCK YES I WILL!"

Fuyuhiko

He just asked you out one day out of nowhere and you said yes, obviously. And he was so happy and grateful that you said yes he took you to a mall and let you buy whatever you wanted.

Gundham

He offered to help you out at the shelter one day which you weren't shocked about honestly, what you were shocked about was how long it took him to volunteer to help. You two were currently getting ready to feed the lizard that you had taken in, but when you took out the cockroaches Gundham froze up, "What's wrong Gundham?" You asked him. " Y-Yes I'm alright my queen." He immediately stopped talking when he said the words my queen and his face grew red. " I'm sorry did you just say "my queen"?" You laughed. Gundham stood there not knowing what to do when he started talking. "Well i see you as a Dark Queen and i couldnt helo but voice the thoughts that you could possibly by my dark queen." "What are you saying Gundham?" " I am saying that i have feelings for a mortal, that mortal being you." He confessed, not looking you in the eye. You smiled and went and hugged him softly, " Dont worry Gundham, i have feelings for you too!"

Kaito
Kaito invited you out to a restaurant one night after you had turned in an assingment that you were working hard for and was on a difficult subject, as a celebration of how well you did. He made reservations, made sure you would like the place and got himself a nice suit. He also offerd to pay for the entire meal. After the meal he took you out to a light show that was happening that weekend where he took you behind a tree and said, "Y/n. I Kaito komota luminary of the stars have fallen in love with you and there is nothing i want more right now then for you to be my partner." You grinned widly and out your arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, " I love you too starboy."

Gonta
He saw you at the park and sat down next to you and tried to tell you how he felt but he kept getting mixed up but you understood some of what he was trying to say so you helped him out, " Okay, you have romantic feelings for me, you want to date me but you dont know how to say this properly?" Gonta nodded excitedly with a big smile on his face, " Yes! Gonta love Y/n!" You smiled and took his hand," Thats good because I love tou too Gonta." The two of you then went to the zoo where you had a wonderful time.