When your on your period

If you don't get periods then you can just skip this <3

Leon
He is super confused on what you mean when you tell him your on your period.
" The hell do you mean? Your not a punctuation mark? Oh. Ohhhhhhh. Shit."
He is super scared at first. He has no idea what to do so he just stands there for a bit untill you tell him what to do. He gives you pretty much whatever you want.

Mondo
He understands the basics of what your going through. His brother taught him what to do a while back. So he gets whatever you need and a few things that you want/need. He then leaves you alone for most of the time unless you ask for him to be with you.

Taka
He has studied the human anatomy so he knows everything. Almost. He has no clue on what you need or what to do. He asks you so many questions on what you need and what he needs to do for you. He grabs anything and everything that looks helpful for you and then he is by your side the entire time.

Yasuhiro
(I'm kinda thinking of taking him out but I might not idk yet)

He surprisingly knows pretty much all he needs to know. But he still is a little weirded out on the whole thing, he just has no idea how you are used for this. But he grabs all the stuff and just kinda leaves you alone.

Nagito
He's confused at first. You have to explain to him on what your going through, and then you have to deal with his dramatic ass.
" Oh my dear Y/n, we shall bring hope to this despairing part of your life!"
Yeaaah your probably better off just buying your own stuff and just dealing with it yourself.

Kazuichi
Thinks your dying at first. He is terrified by the fact that you can just bleed and be fine. After explaining everything to him he's a little more okay but he's still scared. You have to go with him to grab what you need otherwise he's going to end up on the floor crying while on the phone with you.

Fuyuhiko
He understands what your dealing with because of people. So he sends someone from the clan to get everything while he cuddles you and gives you kisses. He let's you shout at him if your angry. And he has people make you whatever you want to eat.

Gundham
He sorta understands. He still gets almost everything wrong. Pads? No, towels. Tapons? Nope, Q-tips. He's trying his hardest and we love him for that. Even though he's kinda dumb... but he is more then willing to give you whatever object,clothing or food you want.

Teruteru
He knows everything your going through and he knows exactly what to do. He grabs pads, tampons,pain meds,chocolate and bring a heating pad for you. He also makes sure your super comfortable before makeing you whatever meal you want for every meal of the day.

Kaito
He's like kazuichi, super confused and scared. But also thinks your super awesome for being able to bleed for that long. He's really dumb about the whole thing but he's trying his best. Eventually he understands and does whatever you need him too. Still kinda scared of you though.

Gonta
Poor thing. You have to explain everything to him. It takes so long that you probably could have gotten whatever you needed in the time it took to explain what you needed to him. But he was happy to help you even though he had no idea what was happening or why it was happening but he tried to help the best he could.