What fandom was he apart of

Every single one I've ben apart of unwilingly

Leon
Marvel. He's like most people, he just casualy watches the movies and enjoys them. He doesn't really have any big options on anything in the fandom he's just there for a good time

Mondo
Tmnt. Dude loves the idea of turtles with weapons beating people's asses. He may have written self insert fanfiction with Leo once or twice. Total Raph Stan too.

Taka
Harry Potter. He most definitely wanted to get a Hogwarts letter when he was 11. He's taken every quiz and every 'wich character are you' test and has tried most Buzzfeed quizzes.

Yasuhiro
Zelda. He was big on playing Ocarina of time on the Nentendo 64. He's beat it like 20 times and forced people to listen to him about it. He also tried to see ben drowned in Majoras Mask (This dude is just my brother istg)

Nagito
Dsmp. He's odd, somedays he will be totally cool and chill and just enjoy it. And then he'll turn around and draw and post the most batshit crazy fanart with the weirdest caption and act like nothing happend. He likes to mess with dream stans and will join them to mess with other people.

Kazuichi
Undertale. He was d e e p into it. Like full on role-playing with people into it. He also was definitely crushing on mettaton super hard. He's watched every video on it too.

Fuyuhiko
Stranger things. He's also just a casual enjoyer of the show. No real opinions je just simply enjoys it. He does really like Steve though. Kinda wants Steve and Eddie to end up but he's not dependent on it

Gundham
Fnaf. He loves super complicated elaborate things and nothing is more complicated then fnaf. Somehow he knows everything about it and will go into heavy detail about it. Low-key a Roxanne Wolf Simp and whenever he listens to any fnaf song he feels like a final boss in a video game

Teruteru
Mha. He's another casual enjoyer, he's got some opinions on things in the show but other then that nothing big. He's not big in the fandom but he looks through fanart sometimes and he'll make dished based on characters.

Kaito
Umbrella academy. He's super into it, kind of a Luthor apologist, but he's he's too serious about it. He does think that the show is notorious for having pretty sucky endings but the show themselves are amazing and his favorite character is definitely Ben.