when your insecure

⚠️ includes talking about body,eating,weight gain/loss⚠️

Leon
He knew from the beginning that you had issues with your body. It didn't help that he was a great baseball star, which added the thoughts that you didn't look good enough for him. So when you brought up it too him, he was sad that he was right and he felt horrible you felt that way because he thought you were the most stunning person he has ever met. He spent the day cuddling you while telling you how much he adored you.

Mondo
He figured you had a problem with eating ever since he became your friend. That still didn't stop him from felling bad that you would punish yourself. He subtly dropped hints that he knew and he also tried to help as in offering you a small peice of food that slowly the portion got bigger the more you ate. He always tells you complements so you know he loves you.

Taka
He didn't know until he saw you crying in your room and he ran to you makeing sure your okay, you told him that you thought you were lesser then him because he's a great role model and a star student, while you were barley scraping by with Cs and Ds in school. While having to work. He was shocked that you 1 thought so highly of him and 2 how low you thought of yourself. He grabbed a sideshow he prepared in case something like this happend if everything he loves about you.

Yasuhiro
He was insanely shocked when you told him that you were insecure of your body. You told him that in the acting business people really cared about your weight and body for roles and it was getting to your head. He grabbed you and took you too the stor and let you get whatever you want and spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching cartoons.

Nagito
Was devastated when he found out you hated your body. He found your body to be like a beacon of hope and should be worshiped. He grabbed you and left kisses on every part if your body you didn't like and told you how much hope your body gives him.

Kazuichi
He sorta noticed something was off but he brushed it off, untill he saw that you were distancing yourself around people. Then he got worried and brought it up to you. You broke down and cried about how your ultimate is horrible and only causes pain and how everyone else is so much better while your " A freak who makes shit blow up" according to you. Kaz was shocked about how you hated your ultimate when he found it to be the most interesting thing. He comforted you and brought you too your workshop and asked you to try and show him how to make some stuff and told you that he loved your ultimate.

Fuyuhiko
He saw that you were weighing yourself more often and eating sugary things less. He grew worried and angry, not at you of course but at the fact that something or someone is makeing you feel horrible about the body he adored. He storms into your room and cuddles you while talking about how much he loves you and how he'll kill whoever made you feel like this and made sure that you knew that he loves your body.

Gundham
Didn't realize at first but then his animals starting becoming more worried for you so he decided to look into how you were doing and found you sitting,crying with a torn up wrapper beside you. He rushed to you and worriiedly asked if you were okay and what he could do to help. You told him that you were upset at yourself because in your eyes you ate too much again and how your horrible. He sighed and pulled you into his lap and held you as he talked about how you were perfect and that one day the two of you will rile over a kingdom that only someone as perfect as you deserves.

Kaito
He saw you looking at yourself in the mirror and looking upset. He came up behind you and hugged your waist, kissing your neck and asking if your okay. You told him that you didn't like the way you looked and that you feel sad looking at yourself. He gasped and grabbed you, he told you that you are stunning and perfect, but if you want he could train you. If you say yes, he's going to get right on that,encouraging you. Of not then he'll just shower you in kisses and compliments.

Gonta
I don't have much for him, but he holds you and tells you your the prettiest person he's ever seen