With a clingy S/O

Leon
He dosnt mind that your clingy at all. He thinks it's adorable when your clingy, because to him that means that he can be the big boyfriend who protects you. Plus it makes him feel special. He really loves it when you cuddle into his chest and hold him close to you. His face gets all red and he gets super flustered when you do that.

Mondo
He was confused at first, he dosnt have a lot of people who like being around him, so he was confused as to why you wanted his affection and attention. He wasn't complaining though, he absolutely loves it when your cuddly or affectionate with him. He starts to stutter a lot and his face gets pink. But he will become putty in your hand if you rub circles on his chest.

Taka
Taka loves when you clingy, because it makes him feel less bad because he is very clingy. The only thing he dosnt like is how he reacts when you are clingy. He gets the most flustered out of everyone, to the point where the poor boy can barley form a sentence and his face is almost the same shade as his eyes. He loves it when you kiss his neck when your cuddling, it's his favorite thing ever.

Yasuhiro
He dosnt have an opinion on it. If your clingy then okay, he'll give you whatever you want and if your not then he'll just leave you alone. He's cool with anything.

Nagito
He likes it. It makes him feel special that you would want to be that close to him. But he will get semi uncomfortable after a period of time, so after around 3 hours of cuddling he will have to take a break but when he's ready he will do whatever you want.

Kazuichi
Loves. It. He's already a clingy son of a bitch, so when you are he's in heaven. He will cuddle you for hours on end. And if you give him kisses he will pass out. This man is absolutely ecstatic when you hold his hand in public.

Fuyuhiko
He isn't the biggest fan of affection but for you he dosnt mind. He's not going to show much affection in public but in private he loves being in your lap. (as much as he says he hates it) He also gives you little kisses on your cheek when he's happy.

Gundham
He is extremely embarrassed and confused when you say you want to cuddle. He has no idea why you would want to touch him. So when you grab his hand he almost passes out. And if you sit on his lap he completely checks out and his brain just malfunctions.

Teruteru
He really loves it when your cuddly because he's really clingy as well. So when you cuddle with him he's super happy and he's smiling the whole time. He might get a little handsy at times but if you tell him to stop he will immediately. He gives you little kisses on your head too.

Kaito
Like Yasuhiro He dosnt have an opinion on it at all. He does like it but it dosnt have that much of an opinion. He will do whatever you want him to do. Cuddles? On it. Kisses? Hell yeah. Hugs? A b s o l u t l y.

Gonta
He really likes it even though he's very confused and has no idea why your clingy but will gladly do everything and anything you want. He really likes it when you hold the side of his face and then gives him a kiss. It makes him super happy and giddy.